More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

Hanging out at the girls soccer practice backfires

It was late in Jake's senior year. Jake didn't want to go home after school, so he walked down to the soccer field. The girls soccer team was practicing. Jake had trouble taking his eyes off 5 of the girls on the team. Their names were Morgan, Ashley, Gina, Gabby and Victoria.

Those were 5 of the hottest girls in the entire school. After practice ended, the 5 girls stayed after to practice a bit more. All of the girls were very athletic and all knew they were really hot. Gabby was the goalie and she was having a bad practice.

Once the girls were done with their extra practice,Jake walked over as the girls sat down and he said " wow Gabby you are a awful goalie, I bet I can do better with my hands tied behind my back."

"Oh yeah, then what about with your hands tied above you head to the goal?" Gabby said back, clearly pissed off.

"You are so on, wait till I put you to shame." Jake said in a really cocky way.

Jake was wearing a nice shirt and sweatpants. Jake took off his shirt, both to keep it from getting sweety and to show off for the girls. Then Jake walked over to the soccer net. Gabby and Ashley tied jakes hands to the top beam of the net. Morgan and Gina had grabbed a bunch of soccer balls and set them up by the net.

Victoria sat down and pulled out her phone to record this. Gabby went first and kicked a goal to jakes right. Jake jumped to his right a bit, trying to stop the ball from going in the net. Jake didn't save the ball, but his sweatpants started to slip down. Jake didn't notice his pants start to slide down the slightest bit,but all 5 girls sure did.

All 5 of the girls gave each other a devilish smile, then Ashley stood up to try to score one of the soccer balls. This time Ashley kicked the back to Jakes left. again Jake jumped, trying to save the ball. This Time his pants slipped down a bit more, revealing jakes pubes. This time Jake noticed his pants were starting to fall.

"Hey girls can one of you fix my pants?" Jake said,not wanting his pants to fall down.

"Yeah sure even though you are a worse goalie then I am." Gabby said giggling.

"No I'm not you are an awful goalie stupid." Jake said, clearly not realizing how he was right now.

Gabby grabbed Jakes pants and boxers waistband. She was about to fix Jake's pants when she had second thoughts. If Jake wasn't just mean to her, Gabby probably would have fixed Jake's pants. However Jake had just hurt her feelings and the popular girl wasn't about to let that go.

Instead of pulling up Jake's pants, Gabby pulled his pants and boxers down to his ankles. There was a brief silence, then all 5 girls broke out laughing. Then Gina kicked another soccer ball at Jake, this one drilled his stomach and Jake staggered back a step or two. Even though being tied to the net made it hard to move, Jake still managed to completely step out of his pants and boxers.

Gabby quickly gathered up all of Jake's clothes. Then tossed them all in her purse. Jake was too busy staring at at the other 4 girls that were laughing at him and taking pictures of him. Then Gabby walked over and joined her friends around Jake. Jake had a feeling this was about to get much more humiliating.

Is Jake right about this getting worse?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)