More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Acorn142 Acorn142

What do you want to do?

Hang out and unwind

“Actually, I think I may just hang out here for a bit and relax,” you say. “It’s the first day of summer vacation, and I’ve been going pretty much non-stop for the last few weeks. I need a chance to ease back into life back home.”

“I hear ya, Bro.” says Aron. “It feels like we’ve been gone for ages. Just think — there’s a whole new class of babes at the high school who have come of age without either of us to guide them through those challenging days!”

You grin. “And guide them, we shall! What do you say? The usual contest? Standard scoring method?”

You are referring, of course, to the game the two of you have played for years, seeing not only who can bag the most girls from each class, but assigning points based on different sexual scenarios. One point for getting a blowjob, two points for fucking, three for anal, five for a threesome, double points for doing it in public.... The actual rules go on for three pages.

“Sounds fun,” says Aron. “I do think we need to modify the rule about public sex, though. I still think I should have gotten double points for my birthday party. Live-streaming it on Facebook should count as public.”

“Ordinarily I’d agree,” you say, “but the only viewers you had were Grandma and Aunt Adelle. But if we’re going to change that rule, then I continue to point out that it’s unfair that we only give points for banging chicks. I’m at a disadvantage, because half of my conquests don’t generate points!”

“But even so, we always seem to end the year within a few points of each other,” says Aron. “Having a brother who is as big of a slut as you are means I need all the advantages I can take!”

You hear footsteps coming down the hall and look up to see your mother approaching. Dressed in a robe that was designed to accentuate, rather than cover, her curvy body, you see that she is wearing nothing underneath it. Looking behind her, you are surprised there is no one following her.

“Good morning, Mom,” you say, receiving a kiss on the cheek. “No overnight guests last night?”

Your mom kisses your brother before pouring herself a cup of coffee and sitting on a stool at the counter.

“No, I had an early night,” she admits. “I didn’t know what time you kids would be getting home, so I didn’t make plans. Besides, I needed a good night’s rest. I babysat for Anita Hendrix last weekend, and didn’t get a wink of sleep.”

“Anita Hendrix?” asked Aron. “The lady with the triplets? They’re not much younger than us!”

“And where you teenagers get your energy, I’ll never know!” she answered, rubbing her back, painfully.

“Oh, before I forget, Mr. Durstrom called yesterday and wanted to know when you boys would be getting home. He is having trouble with his WiFi and wants someone to fix it for him.”

“That would be a Bryan message, then,” declared Aron.

“Me?” you respond. “You’re the computer whiz. All I know about computers is how to work the video chats and how to navigate through Grindr and Tinder.”

“Trust me,” said Aron, “the message is meant for you. I went over to help him with his computer last time we were home, and it was pretty evident that he was really after something other than I.T. support.”

“What gives you that idea?”

“Well, for one thing, he answered the door wearing only a towel, and the towel kept ‘accidentally’ dropping while he was watching me work on his computer.”

Your interest is piqued. “Really? What’s he got, equipment-wise? And I’m not talking about his microprocessor!”

Aron laughs, “I know what you’re talking about, and I wasn’t particularly interested in getting out a ruler to measure it, but I think it’s safe to say that he’s probably your type.”

“A guy who is Bryan’s type...” You turn and see your sister emerging from her bedroom, still in the process of pulling on an oversized t-shirt to go with her pink panties, which is the only other piece of clothing on her body. “That must mean he has a cock and a pulse. Or if the cock is big enough, the pulse is optional.”

She gives her mom a kiss and sits next to her.

You ignore your sister’s jabbing and return your attention to Aron. “Sounds promising, but it could have been an understandable wardrobe malfunction. What makes you think he wanted more?”

Aron grinned and said, “I could be mistaken, but there was something in what he said that gave me suspicions.”

“What did he say?”

“I think his exact words were, ‘I hear you’re a real wildcat between the sheets. I’d sure like to fuck that tight little butt of yours!’”

You smile broadly. “Well, that does suggest a possible interest. So how did you respond?”

“I told him I appreciated the compliment, but that he had the wrong Lutz boy.”

“Well, that explains it, then,” says your mom. “No wonder he didn’t show much interest in me; I thought I was losing my sex appeal!” Bryan looks at her approvingly and says, “No danger of that, Mom!”

“Why didn’t you tell me about him sooner?” you ask, feeling a stirring between your legs.

“I meant to, but you were off on that camping trip at the time, and I forgot all about it.”

You turn to your mom. “So where does this Mr. Durstrom live?”

Your mom give you his address, and you hurriedly finish your juice so you can get ready.

“Want any lessons on WiFi before you go, Bro?” asks Aron.

“Forget the WiFi! Im just going over there so he can fuck me. If he is any good, I’ll come back and look at the WiFi later!”

You rush to your room and get dressed for your first I.T. support housecall.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)