More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yiffygriffin Yiffygriffin

You are a proud...

Handbook of Magic

Yes, you're a fucking book!

You are a collection of magic spells other creatured can use on their journey. You will be updated and expanded each time a new spell-based chapter emerges!

Bored or objectophiliac creatures may use you as a makeshift fucktoy.


"Nyssh-Halaar" - A spell to charge your body with massive sexual powers. It also makes your peen/pussy/tentacles glow.

"Rev-Nakhaal" - Forces a victim of your choice to willingly submit to you. Caution: May fail on some creatures and cause them to rage.

"Graarlagh-Id-Kesh" - A levitation spell. Helpful if you are a poor, unfortunate being born without wings. You WILL look ridiculous performing swimming movements in mid-air. Careful when landing.

"Rtahl-Akh" - Grants invisibility in the following 24 hours, for as long as you can hold your breath.

"Fthagn-Fthugn" - Sounds like a ridiculous attempt to summon an ancient god and grows your body to the size of a skyscraper for 12 hours. Caution: Shrinking back before cleaning corpses off your feet or removing living sextoys from your body might yield awkward results.

"Drooridh-Id-Vularagh" - Cleanses your body from sticky bodily fluids. Also removes cum breath.

"Vhyl-Drooridh-Id-Vularagh" - Cleanses target creature's body from sticky bodily fluids. Also removes their cum breath.

"Rakh-Asth-Vhalyann" - A call upon the moon. Commonly used by moonbound creatures auch as Werewolves. Grants enhancement of all senses, intensifies sexual perceptions and grants an almost endless supply of cum / pussy juice. Caution: Calling upon the moon may yield unwanted results if you are not a moonbound creature.

"Theer-Ag-Ath-Garrakh" - A final invocation spell at the end of a summoning ritual. The summoned entity may answer "Ag-Ath-Kraykhar", if it is pleased with the sacrifice that was offered, and will proceed to enter the lands of the living in peaceful intention towards the summoner. Caution: If the sacrifice you offered does not appease the entity, it may, or may not, decide to come and the living hell out of you.

"Threekan-Dul-Yuur" - A spell to summon any item you possess out of thin air.

"Erdiik-Krath-Ogyn" - Allows the caster to enter the mind of any chosen creature, see through their eyes and gain all perceptions of their body. Ever wanted to fuck yourself? Like, literally? Here's your chance.

"Laahr-Ethruul" - A simple mating call, draws the attention of any horny creature nearby.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)