More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Aphelion Aphelion

What is the next step?

Hand job, then an engagement

"You know I only have so much sperm right?" joked James, reaching out and stroking a hand through Dez's luxurious long brown locks.

"Mmm, for now." She stopped moving her hand and looked at her impishly with her bright grey-blue eyes. "Does that mean I should stop? Wait for you to refill the tanks?"

James growled, and Desiree laughed, a full-bodied bursting laugh. She started stroking again, not bothering with slow anymore, and leaned forward over his cock. She opened her mouth, and a long string of warm drool dripped over the his head, smearing down and frothing with the friction of her strokes.

James couldn't help but moan. There was something about Dez's saliva. Slick and a little sticky, but it never felt like it dried out as fast as it should. It was more like warm lube than a bodily fluid, and James appreciated it very much as Dez's fingers slid up and down his shaft, teasing the ridge of his cock, tickling the underside. Her fingers were magic, keeping up a steady pace and dancing around his sensitive cock flesh simultaneously. Teasing and steady, rhythmic and keeping him guessing. James had been with his share of women, thanks to a huge amount of money and being overall decent to look at, and he had never experienced anyone as talented at surprising his cock as Desiree.

He had to admit, he might have been tempted to marry her just because of her talented fingers, and tongue, and lips, and squeezing pussy. Thankfully she had a brain in her head, and an attractive self-confidence that transcended the bedroom, so he didn't have to ponder marrying a sexual savant.

Even though he'd cum five or six minutes ago, James felt his scrotum tighten, and his dick pulsed hard in Dez's hand. He flexed it and grinned, and she looked up at him, shifting so that one erect dark pink nipple dragged across his cum slit. She started twisting her hand while stroking from base to rim, and licked her puffy bright lipstick-red lips.

She looked down at his cock. "Hmm, it doesn't look quite right without a red ring around it. Too bad I put on the smear free today," she smacked her lips and pulled back, then her head above his dick again, blew.

The slight puff of cold air made James's cock tingle, and his shaft flex.

Desiree pouted, perhaps her sexiest look. "Now come for me darling. Spew those thick strands and I'll lick it aalll up."

He'd fucked that woman. He'd vacationed with her. He'd spent a straight day and night working on a sales pitch to lock down a government contract for secure cloud storage with her. And damn if he wasn't going to lock her down.

The image of Dez there beside him, naked, half dangling over him, mixed with his minds-eye view of her in a white wedding dress — well wedding lingerie — white and lacy, and his cum on her puffy red lips, smiling.

His first shot splattered wet and thick against those red lips, and Dez laughed throatily as she licked her lips and wanked him off harder. The second shot tried its best, but James wasn't lying about only having so much sperm, and its lighter colored shot flew up halfheartedly before dropping and smearing down Dez's knuckles. The next couple spurts she squeezed out leaked down his shaft and got mixed in with Desiree's spit, and that was it.

Without hesitation Desiree squeezed up from the base of James's cock, collecting as much spit and jizz as she could, cupping her hand to give it a place to settle, and brought her hand to her mouth. With long licks and pursed sucking lips she drank down every drop of cum she'd gathered, before offering James a grin.

"How's that lover boy?"

James wrapped an arm around Desiree's back and pulled her close to him. He leaned in with a quick peck on her lips, then pulled her in tighter and the two of them settled into a long, loving, warm kiss. She tasted of him yes, but more so she tasted vaguely fruity, and a light near-tang he was familiar with as the taste of her saliva. And he loved it. He loved this woman.

Desiree broke the kiss and touched James's face tenderly. "My lover. Sometimes I still can't believe how lucky I am. How my life has turned out. It's unbelievable."

"Well if you think this is unbelievable. . .," James reached underneath her and slipped out from under Desiree, sliding himself to the side of the bed. He reached into the table there, and opened the drawer and grabbed the small box inside. "Desiree Molierre," he opened the small box, revealing a ring with five small, flawless, diamonds embedded in it, "will you marry me, and make both our lives unbelievably better?"

How does Desiree answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)