More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

Hand Job / His

Glans
Flick Glans With Finger
Pat Glans Against Palm
Pinch and Rub Glans Between Fingers
Rub Finger Around Glans
Rub Finger Back And Forth Against Glans
Rub Finger Up And Down Against Glans
Rub Palm Against Glans
Slap Glans Against Palm
Stroke Glans (Head Only Hand Job)
Twist Glans
Twist Wrist While Stroking Glands

Meatus
Spread The Meatus And Rub With Finger
Rub Meatus With Thumb While Stroking Head

Frenulum
Pinch and Rub Frenulum Between Fingers
Rub Finger Back And Forth Against Frenulum
Rub Finger In Circles Against Frenulum
Rub Finger Up And Down Against Frenulum
Flick Finger Against Frenulum

Shaft
Rub Raphe and Frenulum With Thumb While Stroking Shaft
Stroke Shaft
Twist Wrist While Stroking Shaft
Twist Both Wrist While Stroking Shaft

Raphe
Rub finger up and down along Raphe

Scrotum
Caress Scrotum
Cup Scrotum
Massage Scrotum
Pat Scrotum
Run Finger Around Testicles
Squeeze Scrotum
Tug Scrotum

Perineum
Caress Scrotum With The Palm and Rub Perineum
Rub Perineum

Glans Stimulation

Stroke Glans
Also known as the head only hand job which stimulates only the head of the penis. The giver uses a lubricant on their hand or head of the penis and moves it up and down while gripping the head of the cock. Applying firm pressure to the shaft without stroking it can make the head bigger and more sensitive.

Grinding Glands
Placing the flat of her hand against the head of his penis and rub it in circles while holding or stroking his shaft.

Pat Glans
Pat the head of the penis against the palm of the hand.

Pinch Glans
Pinch the head of the penis between the fingers and move them back and forth gently twisting the head.

Rub Glans
Grip the penis by the shaft and use one or two fingers to stimulate the top of the glans as well as the meatus.

Tap Glans
Using one finger gently thump or tap the head of the glans.

Twist Glans
Place the hand around the head of the penis and twist it gently in a circular motion.


Frenulum Stimulation

Pinch Frenulum
Pinch the lose skin of the frenulum and rub it between the fingers.

Rub Frenulum
Use a thumb to rub the frenulum. This can be done in a circular motion, up and down, or back and forth.

Tap Frenulum
Using one finger gently thump the frenulum.


Shaft Stimulation

Getting A Grip
The bidirectional hand job, or the common hand job, is performed with the giver stroking the penis shaft upward and then back toward the base and repeats. May be preformed with or without lube.

Hitchhiker
While facing towards the guy wrap the hand around the penis with the thumb along the Raphe and move the hand up and down the shaft while applying pressure along the Raphe and up to the frenulum and then back down again.

Milking Hand Job
The giver places their hand at the base of the penis and slides their hand upward to the head while placing the other hand on the base of the cock and repeats with that hand. Best done with lubrication.

O-Ring
The giver uses there thumb and middle finger to make a tight circle around the cock. This allows for a tight fit as well as allows for multiple hands to be used or oral stimulation of the head.

Pincher
Pinch the cock between the fingers and the thumb with the thumb pressed against the Raphe.

Pole Climber
The giver places there hand at the top of the cock and strokes slowly down to the base with their hand while placing the other hand on the head and repeats with the other hand. Best with lubrication.

Polishing Hand Job
The giver moves there wrist from side to side while working the penis.

Pressure Handjob
The giver wraps one hand around the base of the cock to form a cock ring to increase penis size and sensitivity. The other hand is used to perform the hand job.

Reverse Hand Job
The giver strokes the cock with the thumb facing toward receivers penis. The pressure of the thumb and the index finger is placed near the base of the cock instead of near the hear. The palm of the hand can be used to provide sensation to the head of the cock.

Ring Hand Job
Use the thumb and index finger to form an O ring and slowly strokes up and down along the penis. A tight grip may give the the sensation of anal sex. The position of the hands also allows for multiple participants to stroke the cock at the same time. May require lubrication.

Wringing Hand Job
Similar to polishing hand job. The wringing hand job is preformed with two hands moving up and down the shaft while twisting both wrist in opposite directions.


Hand Job Positions

At his knees
Guy sits down on the edge of bed, couch or whatever is convenient with his legs spread while the deliver kneels down below them. This position allows for great ease of access to the penis and balls.

Cowgirl Handjob
The man lies on his back and the woman sits on top of him. The woman may stimulate the penis as well by rubbing it against her vulva.

The Reach Over
Also known as the movie theater hand job, the deliver sits next to the guy while preforming the hand job. This position is the missionary equivalent of hand jobs. This position though can be constrictive since it may only allow use one hand.

The Reach Around
The deliver stands behind the receiver and reaches around. This position allows for easy use of both hands and can be done with the female standing or knelt. If done while standing the deliver can press there chest against the receivers back and kiss, lick, or nibble at the neck, shoulder, cheek, and ears as well as whisper into the receivers ear to increase sexual arousal.

Man Down
Guy lies on his back while the deliver sits beside or between the guys legs depending on the desired position.

The Milk Maid
Very female dominate. The guy bends over or gets on all fours and spreads his legs with his cock hanging downward and the deliver either grabs the cock from the side or reaches between the legs. This position allows for easy access to the balls as well to the anus if that is your thing.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)