More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

Hand Job / Hers

Thigh
Rub Inner Thigh

Vulva
Pat Vulva
Pinch And Rub Vulva
Rub Vulva Back And Forth
Rub Vulva In Circles
Rub Vulva Up and Down
Slap Vulva
Sniff Vulva
Squeeze Vulva and Rub Together

Labia
Pinch Labia
Rub Labia

Clitoris
Flick Clitoris with Finger
Pinch and Rub Clitoris Between Clitoris
Rub Fingers In Circles Around Clitoris
Rub Fingers Back and Forth Against Clitoris

Vagina
Finger Vagina
Finger Vagina and Rub Perineal Sponge
Finger Vagina and Rub Urethral Sponge
Fist Vagina
Spread Vagina

Perineum
Rub Perineum


Lube It Up

While some women may prefer dry outer stimulation if your fingers or going in her you may want to have some lube on hand. Pun intended.

Eye Contact

Watch her and read her body language. Try and gauge what she likes.

Talk to Her

While most guys prefer dirty talk some women tend to prefer a more smooth tongue. Compliment and flatter her. Ask her if she likes what you or doing. Unless she likes it when you talk dirty.

Nail Care

Keep your fingernails clipped and well taken care of, a manicure may not be a bad idea. Short trim nails feel better especially if going inside.

Slow and Steady

Girls or in it for the long haul and take longer to warm up, this is a marathon not a dash be gentle and take your time. Don’t go straight for the clit or try to finger her if she isn’t stimulated properly it can be painful for her.

Going Numb

If your hand gets tired you can always go to oral to finish her off or bring out the toys.

Massage not Jab

When inserting fingers into her quickly jabbing them in and out does very little to stimulate her, instead press them against the inner wall of the vagina to create the feeling of fullness. Up or down works best.

Follow the Leader

Have her masturbate for you, watch her and see what she likes, or have her place her hand over yours and guide you.

Just Getting Started

While a hand job for a guy ends when the guy ejaculates for a girl it can be just the beginning and is a great way to warm her up before sex.

Tricks

The Tease

Run both hands up along the insides of the thighs along the crevice where the legs meet the vulva along what would be the lower bikini line without applying direct pressure.

The Cup

Place entire hand over vulva and massage gently stimulating all areas this is a good way to get things started and can be done while she is still dressed to tease her.

The Pinch

Pinch the top of the outer labia together and massage. This massages the clit between her own vulva without direct stimulation. Can also be done by pinching the clitoral hood and rubbing it between the fingers.

The Valley

Spread your fingers slightly with the outer finger running against her outer labia while the middle finger slides between pressing slightly inward.

Warming her up

Rub a finger between her outer and inner labia from her clit down halfway and back up, this is a good way to stimulate clit her without direct pressure.

V

Slide two fingers between her outer labia with her inner lips between your fingers pressing her clitoris between as if making a small piece sign.

The Hot Spot

Once she is warmed up a little place two fingers on clitoris and rub up and down, back and forth, or in a circular motion. Or flicker them quickly. Find out what motion works best for her.

Push the Button

Using one hand pull back the labia and clitoral hood and rub the clitoris with a finger from the other hand. This may be too much direct stimulation for some women while other women may enjoy it.

Bowling Ball

Slide one or two fingers into her vagina to stimulate the G spot while the thumb caresses the clitoris.

Two Hander

Work her clit with one hand while you finger her pussy with the other. This provides both internal and external stimulation.

The Pat

While most girls will not care for this some do. Gently give her a vulva a little pat. Not a smack unless she is into BDSM. The speed will depend on the girl.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)