More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What party is tonight?

Halloween party!

You are cleaning up the place for the party to begin. It's a Halloween party and everyone is going to arrive in costume. You're dressed as Larry David, because "Curb Your Enthusiasm" is your favorite TV-Show, and it's not a difficult costume to wear, except for the bald cap, which is itching like hell.

You're talking to the DJ for the night, whose music taste you quite enjoy, when Sarah walks over to you. She is dressed as cat woman, the tight leather accentuating her curvy features quite enticingly. Her ass looks so beautiful in this light you have to fight the urge to just feel her up, and her pushed-up buxom makes you wish you could just bury your face down there.

'Hey Robbie!' she announces overly alluringly. 'Do you happen to have the keys to the back room?'

This question shocked you. Why did she need the keys to the back room? Did she want to use it for the two of you... privately?'

'Um... I uh...' you faltered.

'Turns out there's not enough beer stacked in the fridge,' she explained, putting your wishful thoughts to rest. 'So I need to get some more from the back. I've got to say; you've got a prettyyyy prettyyyy prettyyyy good costume, by the way.'

'Y-you know "Curb Your Enthusiasm"?' you ask, blown away by her comedic television tastes.

'Of course, who doesn't right?' she says, and smiles knowingly. 'Now, do you have the key?'

'O-oh, yeah,' you say and grab the keys from your pocket. You hand them over to her, but she still looks pleadingly at you.

'I was actually kind of wondering if you wanted to help carry them with me?' she asks, with the most angel-like eyes she can muster. 'They are kind of heavy for me.'

Will you help her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)