More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Pingu Pingu

what does she discover has changed when she wakes?

Halloween hotel

Florence had a hot dream. She was floating through space, laying on a huge bed, having sex with some muscular stud, who was nothing short of her dream man. A soft moan escaped her mouth as she closed her eyes in her dream, just when he was about to cum. She felt him shoot his load deep into her pussy, feeling a warm feeling. Then she felt pressure on her asshole. "Hey, not that way ...," she mumbled and groaned as the pressure built up. She wasn't used to it and the increasing pressure made her wake up from the dream.

"WHAT THE FUCK ...," she screamed a moment later, jumping out of the bathtub. The whole room looked different, totally run down. Everything seems to be wet, and moss growing on the walls. She spun around, staring at the bathtub. It was filled with some green goo, slimy and viscose. Then she screamed again as she could see something poking from the surface. It looked like slime tentacles and there were several ones. Only now she realized the greenish slime running from her pussy.

"Shit ...," she mumbled, realizing that this just had fucked her. She stumbled out of the bathroom into the main room of the suite, which was in a similar state of disrepair as if the hotel had been abandoned for years by this point. She spotted her suitcase but her clothes were all rotten and in pieces.

"What is going on here," she told herself as she stumbled into the corridor. Someone had to be here.

"Florence!" a familiar voice said and she spun around. A moment later she froze as she spotted Scarlett Johansson standing a few meters away in the corridor. But she was different. Her skin was green and her eyes were now deep black orbs. "Relax, honey," the creature said in Scarlett's voice, just as some sort of tentacle appeared behind her, wiggling around her head. "You will like it."

Please log in to view the image

Florence just spun around and ran down the corridor. Many celebs had stayed in the hotel for the event, there had to be someone around.

Who does she find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)