More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VixxTheLover VixxTheLover

What do you have in mind to edit?

Halle Berry.

Halle Berry, one of the most beautiful women in the world, has been making movies much of your life, but only started to get interesting with sex and showing her beautiful body as she got a bit older.

You have had a thing for her for a while, but you waited wanting to get more acclimated to the remote control before looking into it. Now is the time, you have waited long enough.

You own several of her movies, it is time to get to work.

You decide that as beautiful Halle is, and as gracefully as she has aged, you want to extend her career a bit, and change her birthday.

She is now a good deal younger, and it impacts some of her earlier work. Some of her earlier work now goes to other actresses, and some she did as a child actress. But it will be worth it for the public to enjoy Halle Berry in her prime for a longer period of time.

You also subtly change how she ages, making her age even more gracefully than she has in real life, and that is saying something.

You have her become interested in fitness at a younger age, remaining muscular but also having her beautiful curves.

And you firm up and enhance her breasts. She had a 36C cup size in real life before she had children, you give her the full 36D breasts she has after children when she is younger. And you make her breasts perpetually full and perky.

Now on to her work.

Which films do you change?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)