More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by VixxTheLover VixxTheLover

Which films do you change?

Monster’s Ball and Swordfish to start.

Monster’s Ball is a powerful movie, it has been a film that dug into the troubles of race relations and criminal justice, but when you put it in and start it up, you find a different movie than the last time you watched it.

Every sex scene is explicit and pornographic, but the famous scene with Billy Bob and Halle is downright visceral, it is dirty, it is very well made and shows a deep hunger on the part of both of the characters.

It is more like what the director, Halle and Billy Bob had agreed to, a scene showing the characters fucking the shit out of each other.

A later scene were Billy Bob goes down on Halle is also far more explicit, showing him performing oral sex, and also showing Halle Berry topless in all her glory, squeezing her tits in pleasure. You clearly see Billy Bob’s tongue inside of her, and you see pleasure on both of their faces.

As good as it is, you can do better.

For starters, you recast the movie, placing the improved version of yourself, taller, and more fit, into the film instead of Heath Ledger.

Then you change Halle, as beautiful as she is she can be even better. You give her some needed changes.

She was 35 when she made the movie originally, which isn’t old, she was still beautiful, but nearing the end of her physical prime.

You have already changed her to have been younger instead at the time this movie is made, retconning her earlier work to have all been younger. It is ok, actresses work as a younger teen all the time, you just decide to have her play some adults but to avoid adult scenes until she old enough.

You rewrite the movie to reflect Halle being younger, instead of the beautiful woman in her 30’s, she is an even more beautiful younger woman.

You have to make her obese son much younger, and you have her written as a teen mother, which you think would work for the story just fine. She is written to have had her son at 13, having a very young relationship with her husband in the film.

Lastly, you flip the script a bit. Billy Bob Thornton is a bit of an asshole, why should he get to fuck Halle in the big sex scene? Fuck that.

You are going to change the script to have Billy Bob die instead of his son, and you have his son, now played by yourself at 18 play Billy Bob’s son who ends up consoling a younger Halle Berry.

On to the movie...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)