More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silent soul ken silent soul ken

Who replies and for which model? Or do we go to those after the showing?

Halle Berry: Strong Model

Halle Berry sighed softly as she stretched awake, she got out of her large queen sized and walked to the bathroom wearing little but a nightgown which was hanging off her loosely revealing her body. The bare light brown breasts, the thin waist, the slight hips, and the hairless pussy. She walked in and went to the sink running some water over her hands. She cupped her hands and lowered her head splashing the water on her face. She shuddered at the cold water but raised her head, fully awake and looked in the mirror. "Girl... you look like shit." She said plainly. The hair was ruffled the eyes puffy and the cheeks slightly drawn. "Gotta get to work." She said and began to 'clean' herself up.

-1 hour later-

Halle brushed her head absently as she went to the door to grab her computer to see what mail she had for the day. She booted it up and while it loaded she went to the kitchen to grab a mug of cold coffee and placed it in her microwave turning it on for 30 seconds. She went back to her computer and logged in. She then opened her Firefox browser and logged in to her e-mail. The Microwave dinged and she was about to go when the browser finally loaded, she had 4 new e-mails. She went to get her coffee.

Drinking from the bitter drink she sat down and looked at the mail. 1 was a spam mail which she promptly deleted the other 2 was from her agent, and one from a unknown that read as 'New-U' she deleted the ones from her agent and opened the New-U mail, she read it with ever growing humor. 'Dear Halle Berry, we are New-U, a company devoted to body alteration. We are starting a body model program and have selected you to represent one of these 5 model types. If you are interested please send a reply, we will give you information on our location and when to come. Until then please look at the model type and see if you are interested.' she blinked and looked at the attached images. She was quite surprised when she saw them, the 'Futanari models' she hadn't expected to see a woman with a, supposedly, fully functioning dick and balls. She looked at them and felt a slight sense of arousal, she looked at them all but the one she kept going back to was the Size Queen and Strong models.

Halle Berry was known for her petite body and often it made people not take her seriously. However there was no way they could actually alter her body to look like that... 'But if they could what's the harm?' she sat there thinking about it. Her curiosity outweighed her skepticism and she sent a reply 'Where do I go?' she sent it and got up to make a cup of coffee, when she finished she returned to see a reply, with an address. She googled it and printed out the directions, she then went upstairs to change into casual clothes.

-30 Minutes Later-

She drove into the road and saw open space apart from a factory with a massive parking lot, and to the right of said factory was a large 3 story building that was white. She saw the words 'New-U' emblazoned on the front. 'Looks like the place.' and she drove into the parking lot of the building. She got out and walked into the building. The doors were white and as she walked toward them they whooshed open and she was met with cold air. She walked inside and saw men and women, some together some on their own looking at papers and talking with people dressed professionally. As she looked she saw in the left corner 4 celebrities, Whoopi Goldberg, Pamela Anderson, Megan Fox, and Salma Hayek they all had clipboards with sheets that they were looking through. She turned her gaze forward and saw 5 women at a desk with headsets. She walked up to them.

The one in the center, "Yes how may I help you?" She said, she was a small woman wearing glasses and had her brown hair done in a bun.

Halle cleared her throat not sure how to say it but she just did, "Hi I'm Halle Berry I'm here for the... fu-ta, model?" She asked.

The woman smiled, "Futa or Futanari, whichever you prefer, do you know which model you wanted to represent?" She asked.

Halle blinked, "What do you mean?" She asked.

The woman typed rapidly on the keyboard then slid back to a printer that was printing, she waited then grabbed up all the papers. "Basically you are chosen to be a type, 'line-up' we're planning on going public in about a month in which we plan on showing our product in the case of the models we're showing them off publicly kinda like an advertising paper but live. Don't worry you won't have to do it if you don't want to but let me tell you I wish I could be in your place." She said, "A new age is coming one where Gender is just a word, and you won't have to deal with guys anymore you can deal with the 'fairer' sex whenever you want and you can start a family as a futa." She said.

Halle thought of that, men could be a pain but there were men who were much better than women... but then again if she could have the traits of a man she could have it all in one package. "I'll do it and I choose the strong model." she said.

The woman nodded, "Interesting that's the only model we needed for the line-up congratulations." said the woman and she rifled through the papers and pulled out 4 of them and handed the rest to Halle. "Now then you'll have to sign these and then put in your desired sizes and you'll be called to get the operation done." She said.

Halle took the papers and sat down, she had remembered the maximum and minimum sizes for the models. However in the case she had forgotten the last page was the model page with it's maximum and minimum sizes. She read through the first 3 pages and signed those off. The last page was a page reminding her that if she wanted to get bigger after her modifications she would have to pay out of her own pocket, also the company was not responsible for any changes in behavior, 'We change the body not the mind' it said. She accepted that and went to the final page and thought about her measurements.

What size does Halle go for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)