More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TekoPenn TekoPenn

With the introductions out of the way, who is our lead?

Haley Walters, Professional Party Girl

Haley Walters

Age: 20

Occupation: College Student

Ethnicity: African-American

Hair: Black, neck length

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 179 lbs

Measurements: 34A-30-45


Haley grew up the daughter of a slightly well-known, well-off politician. As such, she didn’t have much to worry about in life. When she arrived at college, she decided to make it her mission to have as much fun as humanly possible. For two whole years, Haley attended all the best parties, slept with a lot of men and women, and generally rocked out like no one has before.

But then, something horrible happened: She got BORED! Now, nothing Haley tries gives her the same highs as before. One morning, she laid dejected on her apartment couch, trying to figure out something to starve off her boredom.

PING! Haley turned her head to see an email notice on her phone. Opening her email app, she saw one with the title "Party of a Lifetime!"

Hello, Haley Walters,

You have been selected to join the NUDIST ISEKAI PROGRAM! This is a Once-In-A-Lifetime opportunity to party it up like no other.

Click Here for more information.

'Ise-what,' Haley thought, 'Sounds like some nerdy anime thing.' She quickly deleted the obvious spam email. PING! Only for it to appear in her inbox. She tried to delete it again. And again. And again.

"What the Hell?!," she shouted, after ten unsuccessful tries. Did her phone get a virus or something? Looking at the email, Haley decided to click on it, out of some morbid curiosity. It opened a page in her web browser.


Hello, and Congratulations for being selected for the Nudist Isekai Program.

This brand new program is simple: You will be transported to a alternate universe of your choosing. From there, you will live in this new world for one year, after which you can return home and receive a bonus of your choosing. However, there are ground rules to follow, with the first being in the title: you must be completely naked while in this world. No shirts, no shoes, nothing. You may wear certain jewelry but nothing that can cover up your body.

These ground rules may vary depending on which world you choose, but among them:

  • You cannot tell any of the inhabitants that you are from another world.
  • You cannot interfere with any major political events happening in this world.
  • You cannot introduce any manner of technology that can potentially change this world.

After reading this, you can refuse to join the program, which is disappointing but understandable. However, if you do want to join this program, simply pick a world from the selection below, and we will take care of the rest.

Good Luck


'This has to be a joke,' Haley thought. Other worlds? like, in space? And you have to be naked the whole time? This has to be some elaborate joke. Reading the page again, she wanted to close it and forget she ever saw it. But the email called it a "Once-In-A-Lifetime chance."

What if this was real? Before making her choice, Haley decided to make a quick skim of the selection available.

What kind of world does she go to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)