More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Feyshim Feyshim

Whats Next?

Hair Removal Center

Upon entering the hair removal center, the receptionist was found in front of him. A girl of about twenty-five years, blonde dyed with straight hair in the japanese style. Her face was very sexy and what made John go crazy was the shape of her eyelashes when she closed his eyes, they were scandalously long. She was dressed in a tight black shirt that let her guess her small but firm tits through an insinuating neckline. The girl stopped breathing when she saw him.

"Hello," she said hypnotized. -What can I do to you? Sorry, how can I help you?

John noticed that the girl's face was turning pink and her eyes were shining. The girl inspired the scent of Josh and crossed her legs, letting out the air as if she were suffering from embarrassment.

-I want to shave, but I can not wait. It has to be right now, baby.

"Sure, whatever you say." The girl seemed to love that tone of authority. She got up and went inside. John could see that she wore tight jeans that marked a perfect ass. The buttocks were firm drawing a loose and sexy crotch. The thighs did not rub, but were slightly separated by being thin. The legs were long and marked the passage with authority and determination. John saw a detail that warmed him. She wore white heels with an open toe and she could see the seams of flesh-colored stockings that covered very delicate little fingers. The tops were also toasted by the sensual texture of the stockings. John enjoyed thinking that they were some pantyhose that covered all that irresistible ass. As the girl returned, John sat feeling his biceps stretch the fabric of his shirt until it almost split. At the moment the girl returned and when she saw him she seemed to get a little dizzy, but she recovered herself.

-Excuse me, but they can not attend to you now.

-Baby, nobody tells me no.

-Of course, you'll see ... I can shave you if you want.

-I do not know if you deserve it, you know? Shaving me is one of the best things that can happen to an aunt, and I do not know if you, little girl, deserve a prize like that.

The girl bit her lip and closed her eyes. She crossed her legs as if she was pissing.

-Please, man, let me shave, I'll pay you if you want, but please, let me shave your body.

-Okay, how much money do you have?

John put very hot when that spectacular blonde offered money to let her shave it. His cock began to harden pressing his already narrow jeans. The girl saw his crotch and rolled her eyes.

-I happen to have the credit card of my boyfriend, I can make a transfer of one hundred euros, but not more because I could not justify it to him.

-Do you think I'm worth a hundred euros? Let's see that cuckold's account.

The girl ran to the computer and typed some keys.

"He has a thousand and one hundred euros in the account," she said breathlessly, nervous and excited.

-Well, I want the thousand and one hundred euros in this account right now and I'll let you shave. I want chest, belly, groin, eggs and ass.

The girl began to salivate.

-Eggs and ass?

-Yes, bitch, I said that.

The girl typed fast.

-It is done. Let's go for God, let's go inside, "the girl begged.

They entered a room with a bed and waxing tools.

"Undress, please," the girl said impatiently.

John took off his shirt revealing his entire developed torso. He noticed the muscles swollen and hard. The girl bit her lip again. She was very horny. John took off his pants by staying in a Calvin Klein black briefs with a spectacular package. The smell of her perfume flooded the room. The girl picked up the foam and sprayed it on John's chest. She began to shave it with a blade while licking him nipples with a reverential sweetness.

-You've never seen a body like that before, right bitch?

-No, man, never. You are a god. And how well you smell, I think I've run twice out there, you know? I have never felt an equal thing in my life. Fuck, what arms. An arm of yours is bigger than my whole boyfriend, what a barbarity.

When she finished shaving his torso she knelt down to face that cock that could be imagined gigantic under those very expensive underpants. The girl lowered him underpants and received as a gift a cock in the whole cheek that sounded like a hollow clap. John laughed at how delivered she was to that aunt kneeling at his feet. The girl gave an exclamation of admiration. His precious honey-colored eyes were absorbed by this specimen.

-God mine, it's huge. It's amazing, what a dick you have. Mmmmm and it smells like man's perfume, mmm ... Fuck man, are you real?

"Come on bitch, shave me that I want to have all this smooth as silk.

-Oh yeah.

The girl shaved carefully while trying to handle all that meat without getting too excited. I suffered from small orgasms almost continuous. Having that cock and eggs in her hands caused a kind of uterine spasmor never before experienced.

-Tell me? Do you like my cock more than your boyfriend's?

The girl looked at him incredulously. She did not know if that question was serious. She laughed hysterically.

-Are you serious?

-Say it.

-Yes, by God! You're more handsome, more sexy, more attractive and of course you have a dick three times as big! You make me crazy! Fuck me here and now please!

John could not believe those words spoken by that good aunt. He would never have thought, even in his most secret fantasies, to hear those words. His cock was hard as a rock. It measured no doubt more than twenty-five centimeters long and its thickness gave it an aspect of robustness that he loved. His cock fell on the girl's forehead and hid all of her face. The veins that surrounded his limb seemed ready to burst. In fact, his entire body presented an extraordinary vascularity. She moaned, still focused on shaving her eggs with great affection.

-I've loved seeing how you plucked your boyfriend to let you shave.

"I would do anything for you," she gasped.

-You still have not told me your name?

-My name is Sophia and you?

-I'm John, and by the way I do not need your boyfriend's money at all.

-I know, it shows that you must be covered.

Sophia sat up and left the room. John could see that the cowboys were all wet from behind. It was impossible for that aunt to get so wet while she waxed. As she left, she looked back to see Josh standing there, with his tremendous stiff cock and that muscular body. Instantly, she entered again with a cell phone stuck to her ear and a lascivious look. The hair flanked her face with an irresistible disorder.

-Honey, are you home? Today I'll arrive a little later, you know? I'm waxing an man and I think I'm going to entertain myself.

John was hallucinating with the perversion of that bitch. She called the boyfriend to explain what she was doing. He began to doubt the limits of the situation.

-By the way, if you connect online to the bank you may see that you have the account to zero, honey. It's because I paid this candy with your salary to let me shave the eggs. You do not understand, I know, but you should be in my skin, darling, and look at this cock in front of me. It's beautiful, huge, I've just run to smell it, so imagine how it has me. I'll put my hands free so you can hear everything, okay?

John was open-mouthed, he could not believe it.

-Sweetie?

-What's going on? It was the voice of an men on the other side of the phone.

-Right now I'm going to shave his ass. Turn around, John, please. His name is John, can you hear me?

-Shit! What the fuck are you saying!

Sophia looked at Josh almost feverishly.

-In the background is a cuckold pampered. I've been with this fantasy for a long time.

-Well, shave my ass, bitch, come on.

Sophia applied a good amount of foam around John's anus and began to shave delicately.

-What an ass this guy has, honey! I'm salivating.

Sophia complained of taste as she passed the blade to John for the slit. In the background you could hear the nervous breathing of the cuckold boyfriend.

-Now lick that ass, bitch. I want your boyfriend to hear how you run while you lick my ass.

Sophia began desperately to give him short, close-up strokes to Josh's anus, who noticed an almost painful erection.

-Ah, mmm, thanks for letting you lick your ass. I do not deserve it, I'm a lucky one. Come on honey, thank this male for letting me put my tongue in his anus, "Sophia gasped beside herself.

-Fuck you bitch! I can not believe you're doing this to me!

John had to hold onto the table to keep his balance. A thread of presemen hung from his cock, while Sophia's hands held her thighs tightly to eat the well-eaten hole.

-The son of a bitch will be a cuckold! You will have washed your mouth today, will not you bitch? I would not like to think you're cleaning my ass with a dirty tongue, firecracker.

-I have brushed my mouth very well today.

Sophia's tongue circled Josh's anus to go down to the soft eggs, to lash several times until they were wet, and to focus again on circling the hole, even inserting her tongue lightly. That created a unique feeling for John, the whole situation was overflowing. In a fit of virility, she turned and took Sophia by the hair, shaking her like a doll.

-Open your mouth, bitch, come on! Do you want a real cock?

She only nodded totally defeated by the continuous orgasms that invaded her. John slapped her hard.

-Say it, bitch, let your boyfriend listen to you!

-Yeees, fuck my mouth with that dick, please!

John grabbed the head of that blonde and began to stick his cock to the back of the throat with a wild and uncontrolled attitude. The girl began to have gagging when feeling that huge member fill the entire mouth, but John sharpened the by plugging the nose to prevent breathing for two or three seconds. He was having a great time. When Sophia was about to faint, he pulled his cock out of the way, letting it spit out all the presemen that hung in thin strands of her chin. That humiliating treatment was making her a thousand for hours.

-Yes, fuck my mouth! A bit more please! Come on!

-Don't give me orders, bitch! John shouted as he slapped her again.

After several minutes of totally wild and sickly oral sex, John pulled down her jeans, revealing a really beautiful ass. A pink thong could be seen underneath the fabric of totally irresistible flesh-colored pantyhose. A huge wet spot filled his entire crotch.

-Fuck, cuckold, if you could see how wet your girlfriend is.

"You've never made me so wet, darling. You could not, you would not know ... "Sophia assured her boyfriend with a trembling voice.

-It's like a mop the very dirty. And also has some sexy stockings, as I like them.

John slid his great cock between Sophia's thighs and she arched as she felt that piece of flesh rub against her thighs above her stockings. John started to move and let his cock feel the texture of the stockings, rubbing her pussy.

-Tell him to fuck me, cuckold! I want to hear how you ask, come on! She dropped her head forward, hiding her face in that straight Japanese-style hair.

-Get away, bitch! Why are you doing this damage to me? Her boyfriend whined from the speakerphone.

-You see that cuckold is my boyfriend?

John pulled down her pantyhose and thong and slowly pushed his cock into her pussy. When he touched her clitoris with his fingers, he realized that he had practically been shaved, except for a thin vertical line that divided his pubis. The cock made its way between that dripping pussy and began to fuck that little bombshell interspersing a huge power with a maddening softness.

-Do you like to put the horns on that fag?

-I LOVE, YESSSS, AND WITH YOU MORE! I HAVE NEVER BEEN FUCKED, FUCKED, WHAT A COCK, I HAVE EVERYTHING!

John's cock reached where no man had ever arrived in Sophia. Each thrust provoked real cramps of pleasure that ran down her entire spine, crossing her belly with a tingle of pleasure, through the anus, down to her ankles with a kind of electric trickle. Sophia started screaming. John could be in that position for hours, he knew, he could fuck her how much and how he wanted, his body responded perfectly. He fucked her from behind, straddled her, impaling her harshly, sodomizing her until her ass was so dilated that it looked like the base of a bottle, was more than an hour and a half pushing like crazy while the hands free picked up every one of the expressions of both, each gasp, each cry, each plea of ​​it, each filthy word that gushed from those lusty mouths.

-You want to taste my milk, cheap whore?

-Fuck, yes, give it to me!

John could decide when to cum, he had absolute power over his body. He decided that Sophia had received enough and dragged her by the hair until she knelt in front of him. Her eyes were pleading, like those of a puppy who wanted more food. His pantyhose dropped to his ankles gave him a very sexy humiliated wrist look. John began to wiggle that majestic nervous manubrium and finally exploded in an abundant stream of thick white semen in Sophia's mouth. The smell of semen was not usual, it smelled of leather and wood, a virile fragrance that flooded the room.

Thank you, thank you, Sophia stammered as she swallowed John's milk. -You have a spectacular taste, man. Amazing.

She looked away from the cell phone and smiled.

-Have been unique, honey. Do you hear me? I had never laid a powder like that with any man.

John left the establishment satisfied with his new life.

Where is John going now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)