More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Prof-Nyx Prof-Nyx

Does she stop you?

Haha, she tries

Carmen seemed to though of this for a moment, shifting from one high heel to the other, then said in a low voice "If you stay with me and don't tell my mom, I will give you all I got from grandfather's Will and I will have sex with you whenever you want"

I considered her proposition while I moved away her panties and ran my hand over her cunt and asshole. It was a good, if not a little offer, she did got a lots of jewels and a big bank account from the will and having her as my personal slut sound very tempting. I then grinned smugly with realization. I did not had to accept, I could leave her here and command her to give me her money and body latter "I think not"

She tried to turn around, most likely to convince me to stay with her, but I would have non of it.

"Are you that daft or - EWW" Carmen squeaked.

I had to shut the bitch up so I did the best that came to mind; I inserted two fingers into her ass.

"Don't talk back to me!" I commanded "You will stay here and masturbate thinking about having me fucking the brains out of you, in the mean time I will go and have and have a nice little chat with your mother about her incestuous whore of a daughter, you will not stop masturbating until I come back, if you pass out just keep going when you wake up"

All thru the command I was fingering her in the ass, thank god she was clean.

I saw the face face that Carmen was making and almost laughed. She was in pure bliss by been fingered by her own cousin, the bitch was something else.

I went to the hallway, leaving behind a screaming and moaning blonde haired cunt, with no plan of coming back for a few hours.

I didn't remembered much about my aunt Charlotte since they had moved away when I was a child, but had been told by my mother about what was going on with her through out the years. About three years after they left she suspected that her husband was cheating on her, so she went through plastic surgery to make herself more beautiful and not loose him; Unfortunately thanks to the months recovery she spent on the hospital, her husband had ended up cheating on her and getting his secretary knock up. She had taken every penny he had and throw him to the curve. She had been single ever since with only one night stands every now and then. My mother loved to call her a scarlet woman.

I reached the floor where my aunt was staying "504, 505, 506, aha here it is"

I nocked the door and waited.

"Who is it?" I heard the feminine voice of my aunt coming from within.

"Aunt Charlotte is me, Theodore"

"Oh my, hmmm, can you come back latter I'm not presentable right now" Said my aunt with a little fear.

I frowned and commanded "Open the door now"

She seemed to take a moment but the door opened; My eyes widened and my cock hardened. My aunt Charlotte was standing there with a face full of light make up, a leopard Babydoll nighty and high heels.

How do you react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)