More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by El-E El-E

What's next?

HIs parents are home, but it goes strangely...

He entered without knocking or saying anything. He stood at the foot of their bed. Dad was asleep, one arm over mom's shoulder. She was awake reading a book. Jack looked at her and saw she was wearing a loose nightgown that hugged her body nicely. Her breasts were fully exposed. It made him realize how much he wanted to see them up close.

Jack was feeling pretty tipsy, seeing his parents like this. He thought he might have a little fun with her, then jack off on her or in front of her while she watched. He didn't know where that came from, it just seemed right.

"Jack, honey," what's up?" his mom asked.

"I've been thinking," Jack blurted out.

"About what?"

"Well, I..."

"What is it? What do you need to tell me?" Mom said, looking at him.

"I want to be you. I wanna get fucked by dad," he said, blushing.

Mom sat up and started laughing. "You're drunk," she said.

"No, I'm serious," Jack insisted.

"Come here son," his mother said as she pulled the covers back. She pointed to his dad's limp dick. "Go ahead, touch it."

Jack walked towards his father. His heart began beating faster. The thing was so big. He could hardly believe it. He reached out and touched the head of his dad's cock. It felt like a baseball bat!

"Yes!" his father moaned.

"Oh my God, yes, fuck me," his mother moaned. She winked at Jack. "Fuck my mouth."

Jack gingerly licked his dad's dick, then took it in his mouth. He was very careful not to use his teeth. As he sucked, he worked his hands up and down the shaft. It tasted salty and sweet. The head of his dad's dick was large and heavy. Jack could feel it throb in his throat. He wanted to swallow all of it down but knew it wouldn't fit. He got it to almost his stomach.

He was surprised at how hard his father's cock was. And yet, even when he was soft, it was still bigger than his own. This was incredible!

He kept sucking. He could feel the head of his dad's dick in his throat. He loved it. His mom moaned: he looked over to see her fingering herself as she watched him give his father a blowjob.

He worked his way down farther. Soon his lips were around the base of his father's dick, and he was licking around it. His mom moaned loudly. She went to her dresser and found a blindfold. She tied it around Jack's father's face.

"Tonight, we can do anal," she whispered to her sleepy husband.

She motioned for Jack to get into position to take his dad's dick. He straddled his dad's legs and slowly lowered himself onto his father's dick.

It was so much bigger than his own. He gasped as he took it all inside. He was stretched wide open. It hurt a little but his excitement overpowered the pain.

"Oooh that's good, baby," his father moaned.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)