More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by llessur llessur

Which class is next?

Gym (primary route)

The two hopped up from the benches and made their way into the building, they rushed down the long hallways losing track of time, they burst through the entrance to the gym right as the bells rings, they bend over, hands on their knees panting. A deep, stern, but still feminine voice booms throughout the gym, it's the Gym teacher Ms.Beckman "Your late ladies." Siri opened her mouth and said "What n-" she was interrupted by the teacher " I said you were late, now do 5 laps around the gym floor" Ms.Beckman said, she was perhaps the most feared teacher in the school, even amongst other staff. The two began jogging around the gym, each time Siri bounced, her cock became a visible bulge that jumps out as she ran, swinging from side to side underneath her sweatpants, Kara on the other hand, could run easily and freely, due to her lack of size. When they finished their laps they went to the water fountains in the locker room and took a break, the basketball team was changing in there when they entered, each player ranged from 6'4 to 7'2 in height, who knows what kind of meat they're packing, Kara averted her eyes away from them nervously.

(WIP)

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)