More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ldnldn ldnldn

What's next?

Gwenpool scandalous new issue

“Hey Gwen!” the editorial letter called out directly to Gwen Poole, AKA, Gwenpool. “Bad news, your comic sales are down the drain, but we have an idea of how to turn them around with a spicy new gimmick!”

Gwenpool, a pretty young woman with blonde-pink hair, turns to face the fourth wall. “Finally, I haven't been in a comic in what feels like centuries! What new gimmick?” She bangs on the page as if it were a window. “I'll do anything. Anything.”

“The gimmick is that you'll be stripped naked every issue. Maybe your costume will be ripped apart by a supervillain, stolen out of the shower, disintegrated by a laser beam, or it will just fall apart on its own, you know? Market research says that this will boost your sales tenfold!”

“That sounds... not fun. I am more than just my appearance, and plus, a lot of people are gonna feel uncomfortable if I'm just being stripped like that. I'm not a joke!”

“It's either this or being canceled, what do you say?”

Gwen paces in circles as she thinks about it. She groans and sighs. “Fine, just do whatever, I'll take this opportunity to work on my confidence...”

“Great! Let's start the issue!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)