More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Yabusa Yabusa

Who, if anyone, signs up as a client for Sophia?

Gwen, a mother of two

Sophia eyed the clock carefully in her Ascend headset, feeling like time had slowed down. After two days of waiting, one of the clients had responded! The woman, Gwen, thought Sophia would be an excellent fit given her background. Plus, not a lot of women trainers were using the FarFitness program yet, and Gwen hadn't felt comfortable with the male trainers she'd tried in the past. If they could even keep their hands off, it seemed like the male trainers just didn't know how to best handle moving Gwen effectively for exercise.

Eventually the start time rolled around, and Sophia felt like she was flying through the essence of space-time, to end up in a different virtual room temporarily--Gwen's space. Each virtual room could be customized, and Gwen had filled it with baby pictures, little virtual cats, and posters that say things like "Live Laugh Love" or "It's Wine o'clock Somewhere" on them. Gwen had a dozen years on Sophia age-wise, and even without seeing Gwen physically yet, Sophia felt like she already could picture a pretty typical mom-jeans sort of woman.

"Hi, darling!" Gwen's voice rang out, as a little avatar--a sphere with disembodied hands--waved in Sophia's direction. "I'm so thrilled you're available for training in my area, it's been really tough finding a someone with your qualifications who won't just stare at my boobs in the mirror all day."

"Eh heh, yeah, I bet," Sophia said awkwardly. Her own body type was small and lithe, and admittedly the type of body that Gwen might have could be a bit of a shock to her--she might end up staring too, if not careful. Remembering she had a job to do, Sophia shook off her nerves as much as she could, and went right into the business details. "Okay, Gwen Harper, thirty-eight, body type is 'mom-bod', fitness goals are to shed some pounds and get into shape enough that you can keep up with your kids. I'm confident I can help with all that, no problem."

"Great, great!" Gwen seemed thrilled upon hearing your voice, confirming that Sophia did in fact sound like she fit the part of a young woman. "Maybe you'll have me swinging from those gym bars in no time, huh?"

"Uh, yeah, of course!" Sophia joked. Or, she hoped the two were joking right now. Sophia went back to reading the profile to confirm everything. "To start out, looks like you've chosen two hours of training time with twenty-five percent personal time allowance. So, the breakdown is that I'll do fifteen minutes of stretching and warmup, half hour of cardio, half hour personal time to give your body some time to get used to things, then another half hour of some fat-burning exercises, and finally fifteen minutes of cool-down so you're not feeling too wiped out after, but you will still definitely feel like we just climbed a mountain after these first few sessions. Sound good?"

"Oh my, yes. It's three months to my birthday, and I want to really surprise everyone at the party--maybe all their gifts will have to be clothes to fit the new me!" Gwen chuckled a little, as she swirled around in her little virtual room. "I think I'm about ready to give you control, then. I hope you don't mind, but I'll be switching back and forth in awareness modes, just to check in. Probably about half the time I'll be fully aware, the other half I'll be organizing summer camp details for my kids. This could be a big time saver for me, so if everything goes well after a couple sessions, I'll just let you do your thing the whole time without me checking in! I don't want to be a bother or anything, but I just want to make sure I can trust you first."

"Of course, no problem Gwen. I'll take good care of your body, and I think in no time you're going to see some really positive effects."

The other avatar gave a thumbs-up. "Great! One last thing though. What sort of things are you planning to do with your personal time?"

Sophia was caught off-guard by the question. She technically didn't have to answer, she only had to adhere to the limits a client would place upon how their body was to be used. Some clients apparently didn't care what someone did with their body, while others were very guarded of their public-facing persona, even if someone else's face was on their body at the time. Gwen had chosen the 'low contact' setting, meaning the most she would allow Sophia to do with her body is hug someone, at most. Although, there wasn't any safeguards for this other than Gwen's own observations--if Sophia had required Awareness Mode to be off, then there would've been no way her clients would know what she did with the body, but she left it open, meaning Gwen could potentially pop in at any time if she was violating those rules, if something went too far with Mike and Gwen decided to check in at just the wrong time.

"Oh, well your zone has a nice mall, so I'd definitely do some shopping. And a friend of mine is in your zone too, so I'd like to be able to say hi to him in person... well, sort of in person. He used to drop by my gym, I'd like to, uh, make sure he's sticking with his fitness goals." Sophia did her best to lie. Truth be told, she wanted so much more out of a relationship with Mike, but in Gwen's body, she was going to have to navigate a ton of hoops to get anywhere with him..! Still, there was no rule about talking and flirting and all that while in command of another body, the only rule was physical contact would be limited.

"Hmm, I see." Gwen seemed like she might have figured out there was something more to your intentions from the tone of her voice. Was she going to be accepting of the situation, or was Gwen already thinking she needed to keep a closer eye on you?

What will Gwen allow for Sophia?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)