More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

Guy he bullies catches him with his pants down.

On day, during the last month of Jake's senior year, he was in history. Since there was less than a month left, Jakes history teacher had them just act out different historical moments. Two girls were acting out a moment, that was about women's rights. The two girls were named Jasmine and Maria. Both girls were extremely beautiful and dressed in revealing clothes.

While the two were acting, Jake got good looks down both girls shirts. Seeing both girls breasts and seeing neither had a bra on, really turned Jake on. Once the girls finish acting, Jake asked to go to the bathroom. His teacher said he could go and Jake rushed out of the room.

While Jake headed to the bathroom, he started to rub his two inch boner through his shorts. Unfortunately for Jake, this guy Rick saw him trying touching himself. Jake had always bullied Rick, so Rick followed Jake, hoping for a little payback. as Jake rushed into one of the bathroom stalls, Rick went into the stall right next to Jake.

Once Jake was in the stall, he yanked his pants down to his ankles and sat on the toilet. Next Jake pulled his shirt up to his chest, exposing his entire stomach. Jake extended his legs and sat back on the toilet as he reached for his throbbing little boner. As Jake grabbed his dick and started jerking off,he shut his eyes. Rick stood on the toilet in his stall and peaked over into Jake's.

Rick couldn't believe what he was seeing. his bully was sitting on the toilet with two fingers wrapped around his tiny boner. Rick had his phone in his hand and he instantly started recording Jake. Jake quickly started moaning and thrashing around as he jerked himself off. Within 30 seconds Jake started to shoot cum onto his chest.

Rick bursted out laughing at Jake. Jake opened his eyes and looked up to see Rick, with his phone pointed at him. Jake's heart dropped as he realized rick had pictures and or videos of him jerking off. Jake's mind started racing as the realization that a guy he constantly bullied now had these embarrassing pictures or videos of him. Jake tried to speak, but he couldn't.

"Well well well, Jake doe I think I now have the upper hand over you. So you can do exactly what I say to,or I expose you and that baby dick of your to everyone you know!" Rick said laughing.

Does Jake agree or what happens next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)