More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What is Cassandra's curse? And does the God of Truth tell her about it?

Gullibility

"This has to be some sort of joke!" said Cassandra in near panic.

The man looked directly into her eyes. "Yes, it is a joke. I have done nothing to you."

Cassandra looked at the man. "Hmph! That's what I thought."

"Yes, you were just on your way to volunteer at the soup kitchen. You want to go there and volunteer," said the man.

"Yes, now if you excuse me," said Cassandra. She turned and walked away. She looked over her shoulder, but the man was gone. She turned around and looked for him, but could not see him. She guessed he ducked into a nearby doorway or something. She headed on then stopped. She wanted to volunteer at the soup kitchen but did not know where it was. She pulled out her phone and looked up the address. Luckily it was nearby, so she headed that way, wondering why she was wasting her time doing this, but she wanted to do it nonetheless.

The man smiled from where he stood. He was now invisible to the world. He knew that since Cassandra wanted everyone to believe anything she said, it would be the perfect ironic curse to have her believe anything people told her. Also, twenty-four hours after Cassandra fell for a lie, she would realize the truth.

How does her day go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)