More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Azulblade Azulblade

What's Awaiting you?

Guideline

Hi, Azulblade here.

If you're on this page then that means you've taken an interest in this story, maybe even to add your own branch. If that's the case, great! Have at it, let your imagination flow.

If you do, you may or may not notice some guidelines to the right of the page. After thinking about it, there some changes I want to add here. First off, don't just limit yourself to monsters. That also includes your character. The main premise is that you have been captured by a tribe of some sort. What that tribe is, does, and their purpose for capturing is entirely up to you.

Orcs, Elves, Amazons, Cavepeople (Prehistoric), Slimes, Minotaurs, Werewolves, even animal people if you prefer. You could even have it take place in some other fictional world if you want.

Here's an example off the top of my head: Let's say, you're an alliance soldier that after being separated from your squad in battle, wind up in a hidden, exiled tauren camp. Or, you're an elven researcher traveling in a hostile jungle, only to be captured lizardman with plans to make you and others into brood mothers. Again, don't limit yourself.

Second, try to have at least one fantasy element. It could even be the reason you're in this mess to begin with: A spell gone wrong, portal to another dimension, ancient relic, transformation. Whatever you can think of.

Lastly, no gore. You want some horror or suspense okay but, don't go overboard.

Other than that, good luck!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)