More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by marvelfan marvelfan

What's next?

Guardians of Knowhere Episode 1: A good bitch is hard to find...

KNOWHERE.....The Edge of the Universe...located in the decapitated head of a Celestial....

The sometimes villain, sometimes hero known as Paladin was on the run through the Knowhere bazaar. He shouldn't be here. Shouldn’t be in space. But the money offered was too much. He had already lost most of the jewels of Seven Suns as he raced away from the police in the tight blue jackets, with the orange arm bands and that weird skull symbol. Above him one of them, Flashfire, was watching. He stopped when the white skinned alien swooped down, and Paladin opened his sack, revealing a blinding light. The being pursuing him flew off, dazed by the light. It would by him some time. Behind him he heard the big on, the blue skinned behemoth. She was still in visual and calling something out over her ear comms. He moved through and alley, and over some trash cans. It wasn't her, Drall, that scared Paladin, it was the one who crawled on all fours...the one they called BI....

WHOMP!

Something hit in the side with such it sent him into a brick wall. It was a dark form moving fast on the ground. Another heavy hit from a bushy blonde hair in the stomach, sent Paladin onto his back hard. Then like a lighting flash she was on top of him. Her knees somehow on his stomach holding him down.

The “BITCH” as she was called had razor sharp claws held above his face. Her face in a snarl, she growled low, almost like a dog, but she was definitely a human, a beautiful human. Save for the floppy ears on her head. Probably nano-tech prosthetic. Around her neck was a spiked collar. “SUBMIT PALADIN!” The girl bared sharp upper and lower canines. Behind her a fluffy blonde tail wagged wildly. She enjoyed this it seemed.

“How about you let me go for ol' times Susie cakes!” Paladin smiled up to the snarling police woman in a form fitting tight blue outfit that showed her ample chest off nicely. He wondered if the girl could feel his growing erection. She was pretty close to his face, and all over him, how could he not.

“We never really had Ol' times Paladin, you WISH!” She laughed. Her ears, the fluffy ones, not the real ones on the sides of her head picked up. One turned to the side. She then hit her comm on her chest piece. “I got him...I'd smell this shitbag twenty floors up,” her nose moved and her face winced. She lowered her clawed fingers to Paladin's neck. “You putting up a fight!”

Paladin laughed. “Nah...not with Sue Storm....aka THE BITCH!” He laughed.

The blonde leaned down, “Good boy,” she smiled and a large tongue came out and licked Paladin's face. More enhancements, but Paladin melted. He was just a man after all. Word was, Sue Storm could suck a cock now more than ever. And she could ALWAYS suck a cock.

Soon, the large blue alien woman Drall, and Flashfire, the white skinned man came into the alley. “Bag em and tag em guys,” the Bitch stated, bounding away on her hands and knees off to the front of the alley. She tapped her comm. “We got em.” She alerted base. “Guardians coming back.”

Paladin must not have heard....

The Guardians of Knowhere ALWAYS got em....

Budududududududududdddaaaaahhhhh...

If you find yourself on the god forsaken place known as Knowhere...they may be your only help....

THE GUARDIANS OF KNOWHERE!!!!!

Episode 1: A good Bitch is hard to find.....but a GREAT BITCH is worth keeping...


Hussar, the red skinned alien woman, with blonde hair on her arms and legs, and long blonde hair coming out the back of her head pulled her hooved feet from her Guardians uniform. It was shift change, and Hussar was getting ready to shower and leave. Drall walked over holding a towel around her waist. Both women were large, and you kinda had to be....except for....the door to the women's room swung open, and the Bitch, came inside, on all fours as usual, moving rather quickly for a human walking around on her arms and legs. She was well muscled but not big by any standards. Her legs were stronger now, moving on the ground. Her thighs were thick and muscular, as was her ass. The blonde hopped up next to Hussar.

“Hey Hussy,” Sue nodded, as she began to unzip her uniform. The human woman on all fours opened her locker and took off her floppy nano-tech ears. The ears, the fluffy wagging tail, her fangs and claws, all nano-tech enhancements. They all worked with Sue's brain waves, so the fangs and claws could retract when not needed. The tail, which was wagging wildly and slapping Hussar, was removable as well as the ears (which worked by the way). Sue had further enhanced her vision and scent.

So as Hussar watched her take her tech off, she was shocked, as it was basically taking her powers away. “Whoa Susie, I don't recall the last time....”

Sue surprised her again, by sitting on her ass and stretching her back. “Long weekend. I got tomorrow and Friday off.”

Hussar unzipped her top, exposing a white sports performance bra over her red tits. “You got a four day weekend? With the Lethal Legion being seen, and Paladin stealing the Seven Suns jewels....” she then whispered, looking over to the large blue Drall, who was removing her towel. “And the Endrionic Ambassador ,” Hussar didn’t want Drall to hear, as she was Endrionic and angry as hell.

“Pays to fuck the boss,” the big warrior Endrionic woman added rolling her eyes.

Sue playfully threw a towel at the large blue woman who was now nude and entering an open shower area. Her red hair covered her large vagina triangle area. “We actually live together Drall, and we haven't had a night off.” Sue unzipped her top, her own breasts falling below her in a tight white bra. “We'll be back in Sunday for the Ambassador investigation.” She then did something the girls hadn't seen in sometime. Susan stood up, wobbling on her feet a bit. She stretched her calves, and then her arms. She peeled the uniform off her sock covered feet.

“Whoa....now I KNOW it's a big weekend. Sue's standing up” Hussar, the former Shi-ar Imperial Guardwoman laughed. Most of the Guardians of Knowhere were either former soldiers of Imperial Guardsmen.

Susan Storm sat and took her socks off. It felt off to be in this position. “He wants to walk home and get some drinks. He likes to stick it to the guys at that bar.” Sue laughed. She grabbed a towel and walked over naked to the shower. She was going to shave everything from the head down. The girls chatted as Sue shaved, and got ready. They watched her put on a tight white tank top, pushing her ample chest up, and a tight black leather skirt. Then she pulled on strap heels that wrapped around her calves almost to the knee. “Bug will be the CO tomorrow, Hussar I want you as team lead,” Sue said putting on red lipstick. “Get the reports done on Paladin, send the jewels to the lab, and after 96 hours, I want Paladin released and on a ship OFF my Knowhere.” She puckered her lips and explained if he remained they'd kill him. Something didn't feel right about him being on Knowhere. Sue was gonna talk to him at some point. Not now...all she cared about was a long weekend.

“Lot of partying planned,” Drall laughed, watching Sue wiggled her ass in the mirror, her heels clicking as she turned.

Sue adjusted her eye-liner. “Just Spaceflix and Chill really...” She looked down. “This is just to get him all worked up.” She laughed.

The former Invisible Woman walked out of the locker room, and into the precinct lobby. She got cat calls and hoots and hollers and she pointed to all the men playfully. She then pointed to Flashfire and Voyager, all former Shi'ar Imperial guards. “Help the girls with the reports tomorrow,” she wagged a finger.

“How can I get some of that,” Voyager smiled, feeling an erection grow at Sue's get up.

Sue laughed. “You don't got what it takes flyboy.” She gave him a joking finger and left the precinct.

“The boss is one lucky fucking dog,” Voyager shook his head and wheeled his chair around to try and look at Sue as she walked away.

Little later....Knowhere....Starlin's Bar...best place to get a drink....

The Shi'ar hero Malik Tarcel lorded over several Nova Corpmens on leave. The Knowhere Corps had a good relation with the Nova Corp. Malik, once Nova Prime, sure did boast about conquests, both on the battlefield and in the bars.

Suddenly, his eyes caught a gorgeous young blonde with shoulder length hair. In a tight white top, that read “Knotty Girl” and a black skirt that showed off a huge muscular ass. She was walking in high stiletto wrap around heels with her dog, a small golden lab, with odd pants on. The strangest thing, was that dog was holding the end of a leash attached to a black spiked collar on her neck.

Malik's cock was alive at the site of her. He watched, ignoring his lesser compatriots, and now on the hunt. He made sure to note that she ordered a strong vodka with ice and a lime. With her red lipstick, she sucked the clear liquid down. She ordered two in fact, and set one down, with a straw at her feet. The dog began to suck on the straw.

He watched her for several minutes and she just spoke to herself, not even on a phone. Occasionally she'd laugh and pet the dogs head. He watched and waited for a man. But nothing. He was sure this was that Knowhere Corps broad everyone was talking about. The one that looked EXACTLY like Sue Storm of Earth.

The broad shouldered Shi'Ar hero walked over to the glass bar where the woman sat, with her legs crossed. Her thick toned legs excited him at his basest level. Strong kids with that one, he thought. He approached. “May I buy a lovely woman a drink.”

She laughed, and sipped on her straw looking at Malik up and down. “I don't think my boyfriend would like that.”

“I don't see any,” Malik looked around checking once more for a boyfriend. From below them the dog growled loudly baring its sharp teeth. Malik stepped back. “Lady, you shouldn’t bring your dog in here.” He said angrily about the rejection. The nerve he thought, bringing up a non-existent boyfriend to shoo him away. He watched her. She drank two more strong drinks and laughed at a conversation with someone who wasn't there.

His fellow Nova Corpsmen laughed, watching the girl as well. “The crazy ones are always the hottest.”

Malik noted something strange about the dogs odd space-suit like pants. The part between his legs seemed to grow as it stared at the blonde's legs. Soon, the dog pulled the leash, and the girl almost fell off the chair. It caused the woman's boobs to jiggle quite a bit. He could see her large erect nipples begin to poke through. The dog pulled the leash and the girl stood up and paid her tab. Then, the dog walked out with the woman being almost dragged behind him. She was laughing. He heard her remark, “Your a dirty ol Russian, you are,” as she walked out the door.

Such an odd woman.

Susan Storm and the small golden Labrador retriever walked the street, getting a lot of looks. It was odd to see the woman pulled on a leash. They made it to a high-rise apartment building. Sue greeted the doorman and he waved. The woman and the dog entered and elevator and rode it up to the penthouse.

Sue was happy she could afford this place with her boyfriend. She put her key-card to the front door, as the dog watched her unlock the large apartment. Sue walked inside, and the large loft opened up. In the corner was a small leather blanket with pillows on the floor. Susan walked over to the bar, “Jocasta!” She called to the room's A.I., and began to pour a very expensive glass of Vodka, and then put some in a bowl. The dog came up and began to suck down the drink as Sue sipped her own.

“What is it Ms. Storm?” The robotic female voice responded.

“Music....” Sue smiled. “You know the song.”

The low guitar of the song began to play.

“I hate the world today,” Sue sang along with Meredith Brooks. Getting music from Earth wasn't too hard. Nor was good Russian Vodka. It paid to be a Knowhere Corpsmen. “You're so good to me.” Sue sang and swayed her hips to the beat, “I know but I can't change.” She chugged her drink and danced slowly towards the leather blanket. “Tried to tell you, But you look at me like maybe, I'm an angel underneeeeath.” Sue stressed the same sounds as the singer Brooks. “Innocent and sweeeeet.” She bent down, and reached under her skirt. She pulled the panties from her crotch and pulled them down quickly. She didn't look to the dog.

Behind her the dog's space-suit pants were gone almost magically. He sat watching the woman sway and dance. “Yesterday I criiiied.” Sue smiled and swung her hips around juggling her ass. She then sank to her knees. “You must have been relieved To see the softer side.” She began crawling to the bed, her skirt hiked. Behind her the dog sat, watching, but something was coming from a spot between his legs, small and thin at first, but like a balloon it began to grow, to fatten and thicken. “I can understand how you'd be so confused.” Sue laughed at the words now, moving her ass back and forth as she got onto the soft leather. There was an eagerness now, and anticipation. The mutt could no doubt see her swollen dripping lips. “I don't envy you.” She sang, and sipped her drink and set it down. She waited, and then felt the weight sink on her back. Furred paws raced around her waist, and furry legs pulled her back. She felt his eagerness as something large stabbed between her legs, missing the mark. It happened once again, now the thing ran up her ass crack, missing the mark once more. “I'm a little bit of everything...All rolled into one.” This time, the pawed legs pulled hard, securing her position. She felt the thing slip past her warm folds at the exact right moment. He knew. He always knew when to do it.

“I'M A BITCH!” Sue shouted, feeling herself penetrated. The words were a scream, and not a song. She wasn't singing now. A furry golden face appeared on Sue's shoulder. Cosmo the Spacedog was fucking his BITCH once again. Sue could tell that her canine lover didn't want to play around. His growls were intent and needy. He didn't need to even speak to her in her mind, as the telepath had been doing all night. Instead he merely growled and by now, Sue's body knew that it meant, bend down....present yourself.

They hadn't mated in days due to the workload. To say they needed this was an understatement. Sue could tell by Cosmo's thrusts and pounding this was about releasing tension.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

The sound of two bodies hitting fast filled the room.

“Oh god....pound me Cosmo,” Sue begged letting him do every bit of the work. Her head was down and her hands gripped the leather. “I'm a good bitch....a good bitch!” She shouted as the song still played around them. But their fuck noises were drowning the tune out. Her tits bounced back and forth, literally hitting her face as he fucked her hard and fast. She felt that big thing at his base press constantly at her opening, yearning for entry. His tail was wagging back and forth as he pumped his bitch.

Cosmo was in heaven. The warm feeling of her tight wet human pussy around his big red dog cock was a sensation that few Earth dogs would ever feel, let alone with such a beauty as Sue Storm. “You ARE a good bitch Susan....MY BITCH!” He both growled with pride and dominance as well as telepathically spoke to her. He loved trotting his bitch around all those pathetic humanoids. Feeling their jealousy. Their lust for HIS bitch.

“I'm cumming baby,” Sue shouted, her pussy exploding around his cock as the Russian cosmonaut dog fucked her like the animal he was. Her head pushed into the leather, and her ass went up further, allowing Cosmo to pull back, still gripping her waist as he plunged his red cock in and out of her human snatch. His tail stopped now, and bent slightly. His face almost showing a pain. She was cumming so hard that her juices were dripping around his shaft and balls. Her pussy began to pulse and open like a flower. This, as always, allowed that big knot to push inside.

Susan felt that pressure and saw the stars as her canine lover knotted her. It never got old, and it never got smaller or easier. Sue likened being knotted to a religious experience, and few human females would ever know the joy. A powerful orgasm rocked her entire form, causing her to seize in pleasure. Her body spasmed and Sue lost complete control, as if she was no longer in her own body, but floating blissfully above.

Such orgasms were actually problematic to Sue, even if she didn't know it. They rewired her brain, just as Pavlov's experiment on dog's had proven. She was coming to expect this experience from sex.

“RRRRROOOOOOOOO!” Cosmo shouted, his cock flooding Sue's vaginal tunnel as he had his own orgasm. His tail began to wag so erratically from joy it slapped the leather. A week's worth of tension traveled from his balls, and out his red cock and into his bitch.

THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!

He began panting...HEH! HEH! HEH! HEH!

It was all that could be heard suddenly. Even over soft music. Other than the breathing of two sated lovers. Cosmo returned his head to Sue's shoulder as she picked it up off the leather. “I'm a good bitch,” Sue whispered her tongue stretching out and lapping at Cosmo's. Her surgery allowed a slit under her tongue which made it possible for her to extend her tongue two more full inches. It moved quite like Cosmo's wrapping and turning as the two lovers kissed, all the while Cosmo's cock knot still stuck in his bitch. “I'm a good bitch,” Sue kept repeating. She was seeking reassurance.

“You are a good bitch,” Cosmo gave her what she needed and licked her face. Sue melted and smiled, her face turning beat red at the adoration.

“I'm going to bring you to the couch Susan,” Cosmo spoke in her head. She knew what that meant and giggled. He would drag her by the knot. The small Labrador pulled his bitch across the room, as she laughed the entire time at the scenario and sensation of being knotted and .

The lovers made it to the couch, with Cosmo still inside her, his arms now wrapped around her waist, his furry head resting behind hers. She rubbed his ears and kissed him. Her tongue sticking into his mouth, and she was rewarded with the same. They laid there, a woman and a Russian Labrador dog kissing in a intimate embrace. “Babe,” Sue said in between licking and lapping at his mouth. “What episode of Ozark did we leave off on,” she asked her lover.

“Season two, episode 3,” Cosmo spoke in her mind. His Russian accent sexy as ever to her. The two played and kissed and discussed the tensions at work. Each investigation more troubling than the last.

Sue finally looked down after half and hour, she rubbed her skin above his balled knot that was still inside her, massaging his knot. “Babe...usually you're not still in there.”

Cosmo the Spacedog surprised her by lifting her right leg with his paw. “Maybe I want more from my bitch,” he taunted her telepathically. He began moving his knot back and forth inside her. She looked down to see it moving, the bulge of his knot and his huge red cock. The sensation of something the size of a softball running along her walls, was intense. She rubbed her breasts, forgetting she had her top still on. The blonde heroine pulled the top off and her breasts bounced. Cosmo's long tongue rolled out from above her head and down over her right nipple as he pushed and pulled her pussy with his knot. His tail slapping against the leather couch.

THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!

Her hips began to buck wanting to take the knot even deeper. It hit all her sensitive spots and sent a fire through her. “OH GOD BABE!” She shouted, her own long tongue slicing out to slap against his own darker tongue. “I'M CUMMING AGAIN BABY!” She cooed, sucking on his ear. “I love your cock,” she grinded her hips to get more of it, “I love your knot,” she licked his furry cheek. “I LOVE YOU COSMO!” She stuck her tongue in his mouth. The two again kissed as only a male dog and a human woman could, with tongues slapping and saliva dripping from both of their mouths.

His tail had stopped moving, and became still. Sue watched him look up with that thousand yard stare. He was so deep inside her, she felt his balls tighten at her pussy entrance, as he flooded her womb with thick sperm. Another batch of tension lifted from her lover.

THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!

HEH! HEH! HEH!

She knew he came good to, that tail always wagged hard when he had a good orgasm and he always panted. She laughed to herself. His paws gripped her waist again, and he let her leg fall. Still knotted, Susan made out with her lover more. His face rested on her neck, and he began to watch “their show”. More like “his show”, but she humored him. Instead, she watched Cosmo, occasionally kissing his face, or licking him.

She looked at his handsome face, and his strong male features. Sue was gonna have trouble returning to Earth. First it was the wolfman Nescan, and now it was an actual dog. Albeit a sentient and talking intelligent dog. But Earth might not be fans of Sue's kink. As she looked upon his face, she reached back behind his head and rubbed his ear. “He's so hot,” she thought to herself. Then she kissed him, sticking her tongue in his mouth. He was panting and sort of slobbering but she didn't care, even when as rope of thick saliva came from his mouth and into hers. She loved his taste. Part of the deal when you date a mutt, she told herself. She did love the taste and licked his saliva from her lips. The only thing better was his....she looked down to see his knot slowly deflating. She was so stuffed with canine cum that jets were spraying around the knot from her pussy when given a chance.

“You're a good bitch Susan Storm,” Cosmo spoke in her mind. His long tongue running up her cheek. Sue's eyes rolled and she went red again from the endorsement. In that moment in her life, its all she wanted to hear and all she wanted to know. Nothing about Earth, or who she was or would be.

She laid her head down and took in the TV show. “What's going on again?” She asked laughing. He spent a half hour explaining. Sue just listened, kissing him often. She rubbed his furry leg wrapped around her waist, and felt safe and secure in a way that few human's understood.

The young girl often felt sorry for other human females. Becoming a Bitch was something divine. Once your knotted there really is no going back. First it was Nescan, but now Cosmo had knotted her. She was Cosmo's Bitch. Few human women knew just how powerful a status that was. Sure, Susan was Reed Richard's “wife”, but that was just a word given by a weird ceremony and a piece of paper. A simple stack of more paper literally “divorced” you from that word. You can never divorce yourself from being a “bitch”. The moment your knotted, it changes your brain. Your not only bound psychically but mentally to your mate.

If Cosmo appeared ten years from now on Reed and Sue's anniversary and growled “THAT” growl, Sue would get on her hands and knees and go “face down ass up”. Even if she didn't want to in her mind, her body would do it. This was primitive and primal and went beyond notions of decency. Susan Storm Richards was Cosmo the Spacedog's BITCH...pure and simple...and would be for all time if he wanted.

It was a an unbreakable bound so profound it made Sue sad other human females wouldn’t experience it. To hear and to know that she was a “good bitch” made Sue's life worth living, and gave a purpose unlike anything she'd ever experienced.

It was such a strong bond, Sue was sad feeling his knot deflate. She also noted his open mouth on her face, his tongue flat on her cheek. His panting signaled he was asleep. She moved off the couch, and pulled herself from his knot. His floppy red dog cock hanging over the couch. Cum poured from her cunt, and she held her hand under it to catch it. The woman waddled to the bathroom and hit a button. The door slid open, and a large open field was exposed. Grassy, and smelling of dew, this was their bathroom.

Sue got on her hands and knees and crawled to a spot with no scent, her new super nose could detect a good spot. She squatted like a good bitch would and pissed. Huge gobs of thick cum spilled onto the grass.

Cosmo must have woken, as he walked into the room and lifted a leg on a hydrant that had been placed in the corner of the large field. He took his own piss, his cock back in its sheath.

“Bath?” Sue asked crawling on her hands and knees to the small grotto in the corner. It was like the “Wild Room” on the Lobos, but smaller. More intimate. The grotto overlooked a window which now shown a large moon. Knowhere turned like a planet. So there was a definite night and day.

Cosmo followed a naked Sue, her pussy dripping. The two wade in the shallow water. “Jocasta?” Sue called out. “Hot waterfall please,” from behind them, warm water sprayed down. “And clean the grass and the couch please.”

“Yes Ms. Storm,” the AI responded.

Sue got behind Cosmo, who sat on his back legs. She washed his body, slowly and in a massaging manner. Helping the leader and director of the Knowhere Corps fully relax. He worked WAY too much heading security here.

As she washed her lover, paying special attention to his hairy balls, she recalled their first date. Pockets the Possum had left Susan in his apartment a while back. He never returned. She'd learn he was apprehended himself and frozen in carbonite himself. Which served him right Karmacly. Still, she was alone on Knowhere and she couldn't leave. It was at the edge of THIS Universe so her control collar would explode since they weren't in the Negative Zone.

Cosmo had personally arrested her pickpocketing and doing a “honeypot” scam to get money in the market place. Sue was shocked when he hadn't turned her in. Instead he asked for a date. So she accepted.

It must have been odd, she laughed to herself. Seeing a blonde in a jean skirt and wedge heels walking with a dog into a movie theater. Cosmo could make anyone hear, but often he only spoke to Sue in her mind. To anyone looking, it was a girl out with a golden lab. To be honest, Sue wasn't nervous about being seen with him. She'd dated a wolfman. In fact, she was more nervous about a first date. Was she going to get laid? Would she even GIVE him pussy?

They got drinks and dinner first. To release tension. It helped a lot. They chatted about everything from the Guardians of the Galaxy ,to Wakanda and the Inhumans. Cosmo knew a SHITLOAD being head of security here. He was classy and a gentlemen, which Sue wasn't used to at that point. He was nice. It was different.

Sue remembered sitting in the new Simon Williams movie next to Cosmo. Haxxan 3 was the movie. She was nervously tapping her knees with her nails. She recalled sitting in silence, and then she looked over to Cosmo, and he leaned in and kissed her. She had kissed a wolf-man but never a dog. It was odd, but exciting at the same time. His tongue was big and he used it well, almost full command. The kiss went on and on, and Sue's hands wrapped around his head. She wondered what people would think, but didn't really care at this point. Her hand reached down to hold his leg, she recalled, and when he gave out a whine she looked down to see just “what” she was holding in that dark theater.

“OH MY!” She gasped and kept her hand in Cosmo's crotch. “You're kidding me,” she looked at the small dog and gripped the thing between his legs.

“You can see for yourself Mrs. Richards,” Cosmo spoke proudly in his Russian accent, in her mind of course.

She looked down and her hand was holding a large fat red canine cock complete with a huge knot, looking like two extra balls. She began to jerk it wildly, and the dog began to yelp and whine, it's head shot up, and tongue hung out. Sue took the thick tongue in her mouth as she stroked his cock in the theater. “I like you,” She whispered. “I don't fuck on the first date,” she told him. It was a lie, but she didn't want him to think her a whore. Not anymore. She pumped his cock and sucked on his panting tongue. She knew to massage the red knot to help him fully enjoy. Dogs didn't jerk off, they couldn't, so a handjob was a unique and powerful experience. Something only a humanoid female could assist with. She watched with abject glee as Cosmo's right leg began to pump uncontrollably.

“AAARRROOOOOO!” The mutt yelped into the dark ceiling, his cock exploding and firing loads straight up and over to the empty seats in front of them. The two lovers kissed, as only a canine and a human could, while patrons behind them were mortified.

Now almost a year later, she was giving him another slow long handjob, in the large hot-tub in their shared apartment. She had washed him, and wanted to further wash away his troubles. They'd worked hard policing this floating head, and he needed a break. It was always something with Knowhere.

Her hand was shucking his red veiny dick, with the very canine tip, and knot at the base. He was panting heavy, and head back in her shoulders, his tongue flopped out. His legs were kicking in the water, as she supported his weight, and jerked his cock with one hand and squeezed his knot with the other, reaching around his back. “You're such a stud,” she taunted, pumping his cock faster. “Head of security, and got the hottest bitch on this head,” she teased, sticking her now canine like tongue in his ear. She then dove it in his mouth, and shared saliva, dripping from their joined lips, his black and thin, hers thick and red. “Do you need anything else in the universe?” She asked softly

“I need nothing more Susan, you are FANTASTIC!” He spoke telepathically. His tail was wagging, hitting her sides.

“No,” she told him, “you need to cum baby,” she cooed and pulled his cock until it spurt once more.

“AaaaaarooooooooooOOOOOO!” The dog's tail stopped and then started again wildly, as cum shot across the room, thick and white. “FANTASTIC!” He uttered in her mind as he came.

The hound began to pant heavily as she pumped his dick to completion, licking her hands of the excess sperm. It was much more tasty than a humans, something most women would NEVER know. Sad.

The lovers retired to bed together, but they weren't done. Sue crawled on all fours, until she was over her canine lover, his cock flopping on his stomach. His legs in the air, it was hard for a dog to lie on its back, but Cosmo was special. And he rewarded Sue with just what she'd been waiting for. That fat thick black tongue dove into her exposed (now clean) pussy, pushing its way, twisting and turning like a snake.

She recalled the end of their first date, as she was literally eaten out in a bar, with a drunk Cosmo under the table, sticking that tongue in her sopping pussy. It was so glorious, and she came again and again, in the middle of the bar, screaming, as people looked on as if she were mad. They didn't know Cosmo was under the table, and would have called the police if they had. Cosmo liked not dressing up, and people thinking he was just a dog. It helped with intel and reading minds.

Now, as his tongue dove up into her, she was mewling and talking to his floppy cock. “I'm sorry, but I think I'm in love with his tongue too,” she gripped the cock, and licked the red dog meat. It began to stiffen and balloon once more. “I love you both,” she said to the cock, and sucked it into her mouth, shoving it all the way down slowly, until her nose hit his knot. She pulled it out of her mouth, and Cosmo grunted and bit her pussy slightly, sending a jolt of electricity through Susan, causing her to moan on his cock.

She began to suck hard and deep, and fast. His tongue responded in kind. Soon, his right leg began to pump, and Cosmo noticed Sue's right leg was pumping next to his head, lifted slightly. Her ass was wagging as well. She was changing truly into a bitch and she couldn't help it. Cosmo began to worry again, but his thoughts were taken from him, as Susan did what he once thought impossible. She took the knot into her mouth, all the way, and he came, hard and deep down her throat. She swallowed and tears built in her eyes.

Cosmo used his upper legs to grip her waist and pull down. He shoved 6 inches of his tongue into her cunt, twisting around her walls, and his rough tongue rolled over her g-spot, causing her to cum. “MMMMmmmmmm,” she moaned with a throat filled with red canine cock and mouth full of knot. Her pussy flooded the mutt's mouth and he licked and lapped a wonderful river of human woman honey.

They laid that way for a bit, catching breath, and waiting for the knot to deflate. Soon, the lovers were resting in their small leather bed, with the TV on, and lights off. Cosmo was behind Sue, his paws wrapped around her waist. She felt so safe and secure like this. His head on her shoulder, panting. Sue found herself panting as well.

A dreary Sue asked if they could 'just mate' all weekend. Cosmo licked her shoulder. “I'm fine with whatever my bitch,” he told her.

Sue drifted off, and now Cosmo's mind went back to their second date. Sue wore a tight red tube dress, red heels, and red lipstick. She looked fantastic. They got drunk, and when they got back to his apartment, she talked about liking him and wanting to take it slow. She did that as she bent down, talking while she got on her hands and knees. Her skirt lifted, and her moved her panties down.

“I think we need to take it slow, I like you a lot,” Sue told him, with her face down and ass up swaying in Cosmo's face. It was as if her mind was disconnected from her body. Cosmo could read her mind. She wanted to wait a few dates, but her body was positioning itself without the minds consent or knowledge. She was assuming the position of a bitch, a bitch needing to be mated. She had been a bitch before. He could still smell the beast. A strong big male. But Cosmo, despite his better manners, couldn't fight his own instinct.

He hopped on her back, his cock hard and trying to find her swollen pussy, that he had seen moments before. “I'm sorry Susan I can't...I can't.” He spoke in her mind as his paws gripped her human hips.

Sue placed her head on the floor, and Cosmo sensed a change in her thinking. “It's my fault,” she said without speaking, knowing he'd hear. “I just need it so badly,” she had pushed her ass back, searching for his cock.

“You will,” he spoke in her mind. “Be my bitch Susan.”

Sue nodded, but spoke in his mind. “I know...I know what that means....please....make me your bitch!” She pleaded.

Cosmo's cock finally found the human pussy, and he speared her and began to rut her. It didn't last long for either. Susan was screaming incoherently, cumming even as his knot pressed to enter her. As his knot pushed inside, she lost her body, and he held her in place, pushing it all the way in, until he felt a sensation few dogs would ever feel, knotting a human pussy. It was transcendent for both of them. It would change both of their brains for ever. Sue would be ready to mate whenever he needed, and he would protect his bitch whenever, no matter what the cost.

Susan and Cosmo were mated for life. They could walk away, but it would never end for them. Their brains had already rewired to assure that.

Cosmo looked at Sue now, sleeping with her dog like tongue dangling out. He was happy but worried. He fell asleep with his bitch in his grasp.

When he awoke she was gone.

He yawned and moved to the bathroom, were the large field was. In the field on her hands and knees, that golden nano-tail wagging back and forth, Sue was waiting. She was now in her 'bitch' gear, something Cosmo loved, but feared. Her ears were on, and moving to his noise. She turned her head and spoke. “FUCK ME COSMO! MATE ME!” Her tail moved to the side. Her ass went down, and the tail moving exposed a swollen almost beat red set of pussy lips, dripping.

Cosmo couldn’t stop himself as he trotted to her. He tried to, but he couldn't. The swinging cock between his legs called like a siren's song to the pussy and female before him. As he hopped on her back, he read her mind. But it was foggy, and it was more like reading a primitive part of her brain, the one that made her go face down and ass up. Only one word repeated in her head....

“PUPPIES! PUPPIES! PUPPIES!”

Susan was in heat again. She didn't even know.

Guardians of Knowhere cancelled?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)