More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TomTommy TomTommy

What's next?

Growing frustration

The first thing you have to know is that the spell took the liberty of informing both Lara and Mandy of what the spell did when she awoke this morning.

As the knowledge entered there minds there eyes widened. Mandy let out a squeal of laughter.

“Omg! She can’t... haha... that’s priceless!”

“Enough of that! We did this, even if it was a accident. So let’s not make fun of her” despite saying that a Lara couldn’t resist smiling ear to ear.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Upstairs Karen slowly stretched as she woke up. Groggy from sleep she wasn’t aware of her surrounding but knew something was wrong.

Taking a moment to look around, she was distracted by a sudden twinge of pleasure. Surprised she looked down to see a finger in her pussy going to work. Was she having a wet dream? Ew.

Karen wasn’t a prude but she wasn’t a slut. Masterbation really was only for lonely losers. She clearly need to get laid, which shouldn’t a issue she thought proudly. Maybe another guy on the footballer team?

She frowned as she tried to pull the finger out but.... why wasn’t she stopping? She grabbed at her hand and found she couldn’t pull it out!

Karen grunted I’m effort and let a scream of rage at her failure. Her temper glaring up making her cheeks red.

But it wasn’t just her anger making her red.

The finger was having an effect. Rubbing near her clit slowly. Making circles before pushing back in.

Karen tried to resist the growing heat. Squirming and kicking her legs out. Bouncing her ass on the bed. Anything to free herself. But her finger was stuck tight in. She could only do so much with one hand and without her breasts slapping her in the face in her night dress.

Stop enjoying this! I’m feeling so hot and bothered. If this keeps up... I can feel.... please don’t let me cum like this....

A light glistening could be seen between her legs.

After 30 minutes Karen finally freed her hand with a wet popping sound.

She let out a sigh of relief. Finally free. As she stood up her hips swayed in time with her pulsing heat. Scolding herself for enjoying this and her stupid hips.

Curious she tried to poke her pussy. What was that? But as she tried her finger just.... stops? Weird. Maybe she had more self control that she thought as she pulled away.

Shaking her head she walked out of her room for a shower. She stopped though as she noticed ‘THOSE’ two hovering near the stairs. What are they up to? Everything’s weird today.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

“Hey.... er Karen.... feeling ok?”

Karen narrowed her eyes at them. “I’m fine. Just taking a shower. Now get out my way idiots”

“Don’t talk like that to Mandy. Look we’re just worried you might be.... if your.... FRUSTRATED..... we...”

Karen’s eyes widened as her cheeks blushed in embarrassment.

“You.... were you spying me?!”

“No way sis! We just.... this spell we had.... it forces you to.... and your unable.... and it could escalate so...”

Karen glared daggers at them both “it was just a tv advert ok! I had the volume up. And I have no idea what your going on about”

Karen marched past in a angry huff. Hating the way her pussy lips slide together as she walked. A cold shower will calm her down. And then she’ll deal with those two perverts.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)