More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sfmm22 Sfmm22

What is her long burning desire?

Group Play

You were sitting on the couch watching tv when your lovely girlfriend, Doe came up to you in her typical clothing around the house of an oversized shirt that just barely covered her sexy tight ass that was wrapped in sexy blue laced panties. The entire time she walked over to lay down opposite you on the couch you couldn't help but stare with a smirk on your face. Once settled on the couch she's laid out opposite of you with her feet out stretched so there resting in your lap near your crotch and at this angle you get a good view up her shirt.

"Baby remember when you made me a promise to fulfill any kinky desire?"

"Yeah I remember why?"

She's started moving her feet back and forth over your crotch and between the sight of her lack of clothes along with the sensation of her feet teasing your crotch you can't help but get hard.

"Well John, I finally know what I want. I've been talking to some of my friends lately and we've decided that we want to have some fun together."

"Really which one of your friends is that?"

Is it one of her single friends?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)