More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by lexist lexist

What's next?

Grill by the pool

All the ladies decide to head to the kitchen to work on the homemade pasta and the rest of the meal. Josh and I take the steaks and a case of beer and head out on the patio, by the pool, to work on the grill.

We get out there and realize there's a bit of a pool party going on. Jo and a few of her other soon to be graduate friends are in the pool Jenny, Hallie and Kenny.

"Hello Mr. Dan," they all say in unison.

I just wave to them.

After cracking open a couple of beers, Josh and I start setting up the grill. As we're working Josh leans over to me and says in a low voice, "What I wouldn't give to be that kid out there right now, am I right?" He gestures over to the pool where the girls appear to be trying to pull Kenny under while he throws one girl after another off him and across the pool. During the struggle Kenny appears to have one pair of bikini clad teenage tits after another smashed into his face.

"I don't know, remember one of those girls out there is my daughter."

"Your daughter is the hottest one."

"Hey now!"

"Take it easy," Josh puts up his hands in a gesture of surrender. He walks back over to the case of beer and grabs a couple more. "Have another beer, it's good for that." He tosses me a can.

"Hey can we have some?" Hallie calls over to us from the pool.

"Yeah Mr. Dan, please!" Hallie and Jenny swim over to the near edge of the pool and pull themselves up so that their top halves are out of the water and there perky teenage tits are thrust forward.

Josh looks over at me, "How can you say no to that?"

Let them drink?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)