More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by The-Drunken-Bandit The-Drunken-Bandit

What do you want to chose as a minion?

Grey Short-Stacks

As cheesy as it may be, you gotta commit to the theme of your ship, and immediately you begin to pull a control panel that connects you directly with the ships science deck.

Once the science deck controls come in to view, you begin to type up the necessary commands into the ships main computer to command the ship to start producing clones of the classic Roswell grey alien.

However, it appears that there is a flaw within the cloning system within the ship. It appears that you can only create female clones and as a result, you’re going to be to create an army of female-only greys. This flaw was an accident caused by one of the original alien scientists on board the ship, they were originally going to repair the damage and fix the flaw, but by that time planet fusion had grown out of control and consumed them.

Even then, it’s not your only flaw as you cannot create something from nothing. You’re going to need a DNA sample to build off of to create your cheesy sci-fi army of alien women. Luckily the ship contains a variety of DNA samples for you to use, though none of them are alien in origin and as a result, you are going to be to use human DNA as the base for this first batch of greys.

As a result, you’re going to have to do some extensive modification to these clones to make them match up with what you want to produce.

The first of the modifications that you do is an alteration of size as you remember that the grays from the original Roswell crash were rather short, being only about 4 ft in height. Then of course came the change in skin color and the enlargement of the eyes and removal of the nose, along with the enlargement of the head of the clones.

However, like any idiot that has ever watched a medical documentary you know that you’re going to need a body strong enough to hold up the head. Otherwise, the neck of the poor creature will snap like a bunch of twigs. So to compensate with the increase of the size of the head you also enlarged the hips, torso, and reinforced the density of the greys bones to compensate for the new mass.

The result caused the standard grey to look rather. Sexual. To say the least anyway, as you noticed that the standard grey look like a sexy short stack instead of the disturbing and starved images of the original Roswell grey.

As opposed to their short height, the standard grey will be rather stacked, to say the least as you can see that each grey will have large and firm C cup breasts that look more like F cups on their small bodies. Along with the large breasts of the grey’s you also notice that because of your increase of size for the hips of the greys has also increased the size of their ass. As the standard grey will have amply sized hips on them that will look like wide motherly hips and their amply sized bubble shaped ass will look like the size of soccer balls on their small bodies.

This new rather sexual body of the greys combined with their very human looking, yet alien appearance makes all the grays look attractive in an otherworldly type of fashion.

Honestly, you shake your head slightly at the sight of the over sexualized versions of the classic sci-fi alien. However, their appearance doesn’t matter so long is that they can help you prepare the other worlds for the oncoming storm and that is planet fusion. With that in mind, you understand that you’re going to have to mod your new army even further.

Strength enhancement: you upped the strength of the greys to be stronger than the average soldier, and you made room for the grays to grow if they wish to expand their strength.

Psychic enhancement: All greys will now carry a basic form of telepathy and can mentally communicate with both you and the ship at any time. With time a gray may increase their psychic potential and gain new abilities and mutations.

Durability enhancement: all grays have been modified to have regenerative abilities and have had their entire bodies reinforced to the point that they could handle most small caliber weapons. The regenerative abilities can patch up bullet wounds and even fight off infections and poison. However, it will not reattach a limb or regrow them if the worst were to happen.

Digital anchor: this you found is a necessary modification as now all grays that die out in the field can be resurrected back the ship using the digital anchor. Or as you like to call it the Holo-circuit, the holo- circuit is essentially an emergency resurrection system that can save both your life and bring you back to the ship if the worst were to happen. Essentially it will deconstruct your body and pull it back together at the ship repairing any damages you suffered out in the field.

With all the proper modifications and details set you set the main computer of the ship to begin creating your minions.

As your minions begin to cook in their vats within the science deck of the ship, you begin to take stock of what tools and weapons that the aliens left you.

As you go through the datafiles and search throughout the ships logs, you come across the four important things that you will use throughout your war against planet fusion.

Power suit: this is the outfit that you first awoke in and is the outfit that you currently wear. Much like the rest of the ship, it looks like something out of a classic 1950’s sci-fi story. While the suit may look ridiculous with its striped shoulder pads and bright orange primary color, it still does serve a purpose as the suit amplifies your strength speed and endurance to superhuman levels and is resistant to even the most dangerous of environments, whether it be space and its never-ending vacuum or at the bottom of the tank of acid that has the pressure equal to the bottom of the sea. The suit is also resistant to both ballistic and energy damage to a degree. You don’t know how resistant, but you’re not really ready to test exactly how resistant anytime soon.

Laser pistol: your main SideArm and weapon of choice, the laser pistol is more than just a gun that shoots a fiery red energy laser at people. As the pistol has a variety of different settings, though settings, of course, being Stun, freeze, repulse, energize, and finally the classic kill feature. Though there is this zero setting that you have yet to test on a target and you’re not too sure that you want to test it because you have no idea what it could mean. Of course, when you expect the weapon, it’s rather boxy in shape and honestly looks more akin to something out of a fallout game than it does on a cheesy alien spaceship.

hard light copies: all now this is your favorite feature, this is a specialized belt that was on you when you awoke on the ship. This belts though it may look a little cartoony with its round silver buckle that has a winged star on it. Is perhaps your most versatile and useful tool, as this belt can create exact holographic copies of you that can fight back just like you.

Drone: Now here’s a helpful little tool that follows you around, while not active the done rests on your back like a backpack. A round silver disc-shaped backpack that looks like a flying saucer, but still a backpack nonetheless. When active the drone has a myriad of abilities that are but not limited to hacking, cloaking, scouting, and of course stunning. This combined with the fact that the drone can also deconstruct an object and stored within its own digital space for later use makes it perhaps one of the most valuable tools on the ship.

With a catalog of your most important tools done, you check back on the current status of the clones and see that they're almost done and are almost ready to be activated.

However, as you look upon them, you ask yourself a rather important question you didn’t think about before.

What will you equip your army with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)