More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by former182 former182

Where to set it?

Gremlins 2 crossover

Greta the gremlin sighed as Forrester ran off once more. As she was removing her wedding dress and putting back on her leopard print dress, she sad aloud, "Maybe it was not meant to be with him? Must Greta be alone forever?"

A depressed Greta decided to wander about and did so until she found a door labeled, 'Global Tech Acquisitions"

Carefully opening the door, Greta saw someone in a labcoat sitting at a desk with several monitors. The scientist muttered, "The X-1000 chip's learning and upgrade abilities are simply amazing. Restricting it to military means is just plain foolish! Imagine what can be done if the X-1000 chip was used with weather radar. We'd be saving so many lives! We could use the chip to finally make a machine capable of predicting the stock market! We could use the chip and be able to make perfect greenscreen effects!"

Greta looked around. She saw a pile of Gwendy dolls on a moving dolly, but the dolls were in pieces, revealing their machine innards. By the scientist, she saw a whole mess of chips on a platform.

'I want some girlfriends, but I am the only girl gremlin. Perhaps I make girlfriend with doll. Chip thing might be able to give me some girlfriends,' Greta thought as she carefully made her way to the chip pile. She grabbed as many chips as she silently could. Then she headed to the Gwendy pile and pushed the dolly out of the room and into a room labeled 'storage room 47'.

After closing the door, Greta began to put together the dolls and installing the chip. Once a sizable amount had been put together, Greta waited.

When nothing happened, Greta slapped her forehead and muttered, "No power, no friends."

So Greta somehow made some contraption out of spare computer parts, muffin trays, and a vacuum.

After putting the Gwendys on her juryrigged recharger, Greta activated it.

After a few moments, The Gwendys raised their hands up, saying, "Whose up for makeovers?"

A smiling Greta turned the recharge off. "I am Greta. Who are you, girlfriends?"

The Gwendys looked around for a moment before answering "We're Gwendy! We're fully posable, ready for action, and looking for dates!"

Looking towards the door, Greta said, "I know where one date is...."

What will happen to the lab technician?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)