More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

What's next?

Greg, a 21 year old business major

Greg had been set up with an internship at a law firm. He was to work with the firm's bookkeeper. He was entering his senior year as a business major.

He dressed in khaki pants, a white dress shirt, and blue tie and went to meet with the firm's senior partner. The firm, Reynolds, Cline, and Lacey was a bike ride away from campus, and he could leave after his last class of the day.

He met with Charlotte Reynolds. Her secretary let him in, and Ms Reynolds look at him and sized him up.

She took a deep breath. "This is an all woman firm. Did you know that?"

"No, ma'am."

"Don't call me that. Call me Ms Reynolds."

"Yes, Ms. Reynolds. Sorry."

"We agreed to work with the university, and we ask for female interns, but this semester, there were not any, so we are stuck with you."

"I promise to do my best, and...."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Look, just be on time, keep your head down, and do what you're told. Your first job is to go pick up lunch. We ordered from Noninos today. Know where that is?"

"Yes, m..." Greg was nervous and was about to say "ma'am," but corrected himself, "Ms. Reynolds."

She turned back to her desk without saying another word.

Greg left and headed for the Italian cafe. Along the way, he saw a box against a wall in an alley. He looked around then picked it up and opened it. There was what looked to be a universal remote and a note.

To whomever finds this remote, congratulations, you now hold a piece of my power. With this device, you can change and control anyone you aim it at. I hope you have fun experimenting with this remote. My one condition is that you use it for your dark desires and not to fix the world because using this power for good is boring. I would prefer it if you use it for pleasure and malice. I will be watching.

"Hmmm."

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)