More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bigboned24 Bigboned24

What should they do?

Greet the new neighbors!

For sometime the Wang family had known that a new neighbor had moved in right next door to them! For some reason Mr. Wang was avoiding his new neighbors. Something seemed off about them. Mrs. Wang however was estatic when she heard they had new neighbors. She had the day free so she decided to bring her son over and meet them.

"Mom do we really have to meet these guys? Dad says theyre jerks" Lee said in a whiny tone.

"Nonsense, how would he even know? Hes never taken the time to get to know them yet." Suki Wang says as she ring the doorbell.

A skinny white man wearing a tee shirt and basket ball shorts answers the door.

"We dont want to convert to your gook temple." He tries to close the door before he sees Mrs. Wang, or rather her cleavage. "Oh wait youre our neighbors arent you?" He opens the door wider. "Oy Dad! The no Wangs finally show themselves!" He yells up the stairs.

"Its just Wang..." Lee mutters.

"Thats what i said... no wang" he smirks at lee. "Well Im Craig,come on in, this is our new home. Make yourselves comfy. Especially you... we've heard nothing but good things about THE Suki Wang" he leads them in and rubs Sukis shoulders.

"Ooooh wow for a young guy you sure know what to do with your hands" Suki says accepting the free massage.

"Do i hear people? Whos in our house boy?" A voice yells from upstairs.

"Its our new neighbors! Come say hello!" Craig yells back.

The Wangs stair at the stairs until they see a muscular old man saunter down the stairs in only a tiny bath robe that only covers up to his belly button. His floppy 6 inch cock swinging around with every step down.

"Oh hello...pleasure to meet you Suki." He says completely ignoring Lee.

"Uh do you mind?! Cover up!" Lee yells at the dad.

"Lee dont be so rude! This is his house, maybe this is how he gets comfy. I dont yell at you for sleeping naked in your home. Be more polite to Mr...." Suki says looking at the older mans cock still lightly swinging around.

"William" he laughs. "I appreciate it Suki, i just got this robe as a welcome gift from the guys... they didnt check the length but i just decided to keep it around. Craig has one too with the same issue."

"Oh if youd like i can see you both in your robes and maybe i could at to them so thet dont have that problem!" Suki says wanting to show off her sewing skills for her new neighbors.

William gets a devilish idea. "That's sounds very nice... why dont we do the measurements in my room, craig go get your robe and meat us theres." Willaim says leading Mrs. Wang up the stairs slowly putting his arm on her beautiful soft buns. As they walk up together.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)