More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Winston Winston

What's next?

Green Flag Limo (Dungeon Adventure)

Almost hidden from sight at the back of the convoy, a limousine bearing a green flag waits patiently, half hidden in shadow. An attendant wearing a flamboyant half-mask and a crisp suit explains to you as you approach with curiosity evident, indicating that this limousine is for "those seeking an adventure."

You're not quite sure what that means, but as a gaggle of pretty ladies giggle and enter the limousine, you suddenly feel like an adventure is exactly what you need.

Before long you are driving smoothly down the brightly lit streets of EroFights City.

You are far too nervous to look the ladies in the eye, let alone strike up a conversation, so you look out the window - what strange adventure awaits you? Minutes pass - or could it have been hours? You've lost track of time, lost in your own thoughts. The limousine stops in front of a luxurious building.

A masked attendant opens the door and beckons you and the rest of the girls out of the limousine, leading you inside and into the lavish interior of what appears to be some kind of mansion.

There, an obviously feminine masked attendant smiles at you and processes your documents, before handing you a purple-coloured key card - no doubt for your room at the famous Discordia Hotel.

You are led once again by yet another masked attendant into an elevator going down. You emerge into a plush common room, where the girls you shared a limo with were already waiting, along with a few men and other women you hadn’t met before.

The moment you step into the room, though, something happens to your body.

What happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)