More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kalanac kalanac

What do you write?

Greek Gods

You roll your eyes at what is obviously a stupid prank and scribble "greek god" onto the letter, getting up from the bed and walking over to the window. "There ya go 'Eros', I'm calling your bluff" you yell out of the window "come in here and ask if you want to know what I'm into, stop with the stupid pranks". As soon as the final letter is inked and dried the whole letter bursts into flames, startling you.

"Well, aren't you a clever one" comes a sultry voice from behind you. Instinctively you spin to see the nude form of a man lying on your bed. Not just any man though. Firstly, his physique is, without exaggeration, perfect. He is muscular but without being bulky, kinda like the pictures in medical anatomy textbooks. He wouldn't look out of place alongside marble sculptures. His skin is perfectly smooth and has a slightly olive tan. The only hair on his whole body is a shoulder length cascade of blonde hair on his head with a matching set of eyebrows above the deepest blue eyes you've ever seen. Currently the eyes regard you with a mix of amusement tinged with just a slight amount of anger.

"I really should have taken steps to avoid this but...a deal is a deal" he says, sitting up slightly in the bed, raising his leg and turning towards you, his hand caressing his own thigh. The graceful motion of his fingers trace from his knee, down his inner thigh and comes to rest on his groin which is currently on full display. A thick nine inch cock stands erect, dewed with a bead of precum on the tip. It takes you a moment to notice the wings protruding from his back, your attention drawn to them after one of the swan like appendages curls demurely in front of him, covering his nude form a little and yet somehow not providing any modesty. Instead you feel teased, internally begging for the wing to move aside once more and allowing you to look at him.

"I do hope the others will have a sense of humour about this." announces the man...angel? God? "Yes, I am Eros." he replies to your internal question. "And you've certainly made my evening a lot more problematic than usual. Though perhaps this might be more diverting also."

"So...sorry" you stammer, overawed by the man on your bed. He responds with a smirk.

"Oh there's no need to be sorry. It's my fault really. We just don't like it when mortals get the upper hand on us. Come, sit" he says, gesturing to the space on the bed beside him.

You move back to the bed and sit beside him. He places a hand on your thigh and you can feel the warmth of his hand, like that of a beam of summer sunshine through your jeans. The warmth spreads quickly through your whole body relaxing you and energising you all at once. You feel drunk yet more focused than you ever have before. Your senses expand and you feel every subtle stirring of the air against your skin, bringing with it a scent like honey from the god next to you.

"Now, you should know that your decision complicates the wish somewhat. Gods do not respond in quite the same way to such magic. My power is insufficient to completely rob my heavenly colleagues of their will but it will be sufficient to make them predisposed to your desires. Besides, it's not like many of them need much convincing. I trust this doesn't upset you?" he asks, running his hand further up your leg slowly as he speaks.

"The others?" you manage to stammer.

"Yes. We're omniscient, so technically we're all under the affect to the wish, you just need to call us by name as you did me. Just be aware that you won't have complete control and that some divinities might resent improper demands."

As he says this there is a rumble of thunder outside.

"They won't be able to act against you so long as you behave yourself." says Eros, eyeing the sky through the window cautiously. Meanwhile his hand now rests on your upper thigh and his thumb begins to lazily trace the bulge in your jeans.

"You're rather comely" he says, looking you over "for a mortal that is. It's why I decided to give you the wish. Usually I'm restricted to being something of a voyeur but your wish has allowed me a more active role. For that I am grateful and I have decided not to curse you with an unreachable orgasm."

You go pale. Eros laughs, a sound like music.

"So then, do you wish to spend time with me before you seek the company of my brothers?"

Will you spend time with Eros?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)