More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GroxxarDarkDragon GroxxarDarkDragon

What's next?

Grayfia Lucifuge (High School DxD)

Grayfia Lucifuge, is the wife and queen of Sirzechs Lucifer and is the mother of Millicas Gremory, while she is also the older sister of Euclid Lucifuge and sister-in-law of Rias Gremory. She is known as the Strongest Queen and the silver-haired Queen of Annihilation, and is the only member of Sirzechs' peerage to be left behind after the events of the Evil Dragon War.

Grayfia is a beautiful young woman with a voluptuous body, who appears to be in her early twenties with back-length silver hair that features a long braid on each side with small blue bows at the ends, while the rest is down and ends in braids. twins and their red eyes (silver in the anime).

She is a quiet and reserved woman, as well as very strict and always takes her work seriously since she works as a servant of the Gremory house, and as a noble Demon and former heiress of the Lucifuge Clan, with which Grayfia is very strict and serious. with a calm, dignified and refined personality, with perfect etiquette.

On her days off she becomes the Wife of Sirzech Lucifer, mother of Milicas Gremory, as well as in most of her appearances, she is seen wearing a blue and white French maid outfit with long sleeves and a white maid headband. on head with red lipstick as a cosmetic accessory.

Her battle outfit is a black shirt with candy-gold accents on the edges of the shirt and extended horizontally near the bottom, with two light gold trim running down the shirt; and the shirt opens slightly above his stomach, exposing his abdomen and around his neck and shoulders is a long cyan scarf made of a light material that reaches his hips and he also wears blue jeans, with a white outline at the top.

How does Grayfia end up naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)