More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by leatherslave leatherslave

Whom would you like to follow

Grace

Lying at the large ottoman in the livingroom Grace dreamily caressed the snug black leather that accentuates her body so very nicely. She smirked as she thought about how this new way of dressing herself had sparked lust between her and her husband again.

Yes it was kind of a miracale he even seems to neglect his little affairs which Grace had decided to overlook and ignore.... well instead she had some escapades herself... she played with one strand of her dark blond hair as she remembered her last summers lover and how he explored her body....

Yet, she slapped her leathery butt now Balthazar and her were back again passionate and ferocious...

Well in another way than they were back at university... pondering the difference for a moment Grace concluded that in fact it was in a better more adult way.

Adult and yet all what they did so far was an adventure, an adult adventure. Each and every time they both seem to push each other further and further and what they thought to be limits erroded quickly...

Limits? What a nonsense! Grace sniffed. She was ready to laugh at her younger self and its inhibitions and so called moral. This all felt so right and still there were things to explore and adventures to take part in.

She grabbed the latest issue of her favorite fetish magazin, non of this simple porn stuff. No it was stylish and somehow it reminded Grace of some of those high class fashion magazins she read before. Well and there also was a strange simlarity to home decoration magazines.

Well of course there were differences: Of course Grace and Balthazar still would not decorate their living room with an St. Andrews Cross with chains on it. At least you had to pretend to follow the norm, being a cornerstone of society.

Grace laughed to herself again, she knew enough about those people her friends, colleagues and family and their vices, their dirty little secrets.

She skimmed through this months issue of the magazin as she came accross an advert which read:
"Tired of the same old fetish events every month? Come and visit the opera!"

Grace stopped "Opera"? She read again, yes it was talking about the opera, what a silly idea... yet she was too curious to not continue reading

"The opera like you never seen it and experienced it before!" Well that better be interesting Grace thought as she contiuned reading

"Opera bizzar presents: The newly interpreted version of "La serva padrona". Yet the fun is not only watching this new version, no come as the fetish lover you are and be part of the festivities which accompany the senice performance and nobody knows what will happen..."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)