More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Shandy Shandy

What kind of mischief do they get into?

Grace has a plan

The Mathewson sisters supervised their luggage being put into their rooms, then got together in Grace's room.

"So show me around!" Sally giggled, sitting cross legged on her sister's bed.

"I thought you wanted to get into some mischief," the older girl laughed. "Now you just want a tour?"

"Can't we do both? I like both? What kind of mischief do you have in mind?"

"Well, you know that there are men teachers this year, right? You know how annoyed Daddy was about it?"

"Yeah, he was really upset."

"Well, I read the stuff the school sent out. The bios of the new teachers? And then I did some research. It wasn't hard to find out more about some of them. The old one, Mr. Carter, he's a drunk. I don't know why he was hired."

"Wow, that's weird. But so what?"

"So I think we should give him a welcome present. Let him know what Pink Rose thinks of him."

"What do you mean?"

"This," Grace giggled, opening one of her cases and pulling out several cans of spray paint. "We're gonna paint a welcome sign on his bedroom wall. I found out where he's going to be staying and we can get in and do it before he gets here."

"I don't know about this," Sally frowns. "I mean it doesn't seem like a good idea. What if we get caught?"

"We won't. He probably won't even be here til tomorrow, and there aren't many people on campus. It'll be easy-peasy. Come on, little sis, what do you say?"

What does Sally say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)