More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fayd1 Fayd1

Does John try it out now? If so, on who?

Grace Williams - volleyball Ace

You scrolled down idly, almost absently as you went through names you know and barely know, until your thumb stopped on one that made you pause and stare at her.

Grace Williams. Relationship: Acquaintance, Friend of sister. 18, very athletic and into sports.

“Into sports” was something of an understatement for Grace. She was the school’s star athlete, heck the star of the whole region it seemed. She played volleyball, in the libero position, and pretty much her entire team was willing to admit that without Grace they would be terrible. You remembered her babbling about taking the team to the nationals next year. She was Rebecca’s friend, despite Rebecca being a little older, and came over somewhat frequently.

She was attractive, in that sporty way. Fit body, tan, brown hair pulled into a ponytail, and very often, her shorts were far too short thanks to her athleticism. You often stared at her legs whenever she was around.

Though it would be nice to actually see them for yourself…

You smirk and hit the button. Immediately there was the sense of vertigo, of falling and the room spinning and your eyes itched—so you closed and rubbed them while you felt as if the world was spinning around you—until it stopped rather abruptly.

You felt different, and you opened your eyes.

*

Immediately John noticed two simple things: he was naked, and there was water pouring on his head.

Immediately and instinctively he gasped, flailing around in some confusion as all of the sensations came down at once on his head, before he started to understand where he was.

In the showers.

The school showers, to be exact.

Was this after a practice session or…?

Either way, John noted with a smirk, he could not have picked a more perfect time to possess Grace’s body!

With that in mind he looked down at himself, admiring the strands of wet hair that were splayed attractively across Grace’s breasts. John reached his now slender hands up to cup them, feeling them out. A good C-cup, definitely. They were deliciously firm, thanks to Grace’s exercising constantly, your stolen fingers traced their cute shape, relishing in the sensation for several minutes. The soft flesh under his touch, so gentle and yet wonderfully firm. He gave one a small smack and watched it bounce, and chuckled as a hand wandered to a nipple, immediately met with some sensitivity, and he jerked back.

The wet skin made it all too easy for his hand to slide along her body. In the curves, on the breasts and hip, down those long, beautifully toned legs…If Grace had a dick, John knew it would be hard by now; instead, he is met with an unfamiliar but lustful warmth between his now slender legs. She was too perfect even for herself.

John trailed a hand down to her pubes, which were naturally very trimmed though not completely shaved, likely to prevent chafing. It was a wonderful tingling that came from there, the skin so soft and sensitive, and it was with an effort that John pulled his hand back, not wanting to spoil his time just yet.

Instead he reached around to fondle his ass, biting his lip to stop himself from moaning at the sensation. Now that was where Grace liked being touched; the sensations that came from his ass sent a thousand tingles of pleasure racing up his spine, making her lush body shudder all at once. “Naught girl” he purrs, as he wondered how much Grace would like to be spanked?

He straightened himself and went back to Grace’s breasts, a true beauty among the rest of her assets. They were noticeably lighter in tone than the rest of her uncovered body, She would show so much skin when she came to visit Becca. It was a pretty sight that had him staring for quite a while, now seeing them up close. He massaged them, his fingers excitedly edging his nipples—

The door opened suddenly, and John jumped, taking his hands off himself. Abruptly he remembered that Grace was meant to be showering, and someone had likely come to check and see what was taking her so long.

“I’ll be out in a minute!” he called in an unfamiliar tone, grabbing for the soap. “How much did Grace wash herself before he came in?”

There was a small chuckle, but one that definitely came from a woman who was older than Grace. John puzzled about who it was for only a second before his question was answered. “Now that is not entirely necessary, Grace. No need to hurry up on my account.”

John felt his jaw dropping a little as he recognized the voice. It was Ms. Dawson, the gym teacher! And of course, the coach of the volleyball team. What did she mean not to stop? Was she teasing him? Somehow the word felt different, like they were spoken in a way that was different from how most people spoke them.

Still, he decided to play it safe. “I’ll use all the hot water, and then everyone will complain,” he said half jokingly as he lathered his sponge with soap and scrubbed himself. Even the bubbles complimented her tan skin. It was exquisitely beautiful.

“No one else is here, Grace. Use as much as you want, we have the place all to ourselves.”

John felt himself smiling, and chuckled a little in a small touch of nervousness. “That’s great,” he said, keeping Grace’s voice high and peppy.

“But,” Ms. Dawson said alluringly, making him pause. “If you want to get out of there quickly, I can help wash you.”

John paused, blinking at what he just heard. “W-What?” he asked.

Ms. Dawson laughed. “Oh don’t be coy, Gracie! Like we always do!”

“What do you say? Do you make an excuse to leave or do you play along?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)