More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Xrf15 Xrf15

Who's the victim?

Grace - Free use Collar

"Grace! Breakfast is ready!"

I slowly open my eyes to the sound of my mom calling up the steps. I had rough nights sleep last night and wanted to keep laying in bed, but I was way hungrier. I sat up in the bed, wearing nothing but my white t-shirt, black socks and red panties. My large breasts bounced around braless in the shirt as I started my day. I felt this weird thing on my neck, and when I touched it I realized something was off: Why am I wearing a collar?

Since when did I sleep with a collar? Huh, strange. Regardless, I got up and got myself ready to go downstairs. I made sure my hair was neat and my pussy was wet, two things I traditionally do every morning. I pulled my socks high and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

My mom was standing there, working on breakfast. She faced away at first, which gave me a view of her huge ass. It was only covered by a skimpy black thong, with the next closest thing being black lace legwear. She spun as soon as she hear me, here ponytail following in the motion. Her huge breasts swung were barely contained by her black shirt, and she wore her cute little apron that barely covered anything.

"Good morning, honey!" She said. It was now I noticed she was wearing a red collar too, just like mine.

"Hey, mom." I responded to her as she dropped a plate of food in front of me.

"Did you sleep well?"

"I did, Thank you." I began eating the prepared breakfast when I decided to mention the obvious. "So, Mom, why are we wearing collars?"

"Oh, you mean these little things?" She smiled, pointing at the collar. "Oh, its something your step-brother probably put on you last night while you were asleep. He did the same to me, but I really don't see a need to fight it."

That made sense. It was just a collar, after all. Good girls do wear them after all, and that's all I wanted to be. "I guess I'll keep it on then."

That was when, with the most perfect timing in the world, my step brother Derrick walked in. His dad married my mom a while ago, and we made one big happy family for the longest time. When his dad died, though, he felt stranded in a house with two girls. Thankfully, he had this thing his dad left him in the will. He wouldn't tell us what was, he ever only said that we'll need to know when we needed to know. I never really thought much of it, but whatever made him happy.

"Good morning, Derrick!" My mom cheered as he walked in. "Your breakfast is almost ready, take a seat next to Grace and I'll have it ready soon."

"Sure." He came over to me and sat on the swivel chair on my right. I didn't look at him, but I could feel him looking at me. He began fidgeting with my collar, which I ignored. When he touches me like that, it doesn't really bother me. I just wanted him to be careful.

"Watch it, Derrick!" I said.

"I know, just hold still." He continued to play with it, making it tighter until I could hardly breathe. The little weirdo then stood up and walked over to the stove, where he did the same thing with my mom. I watch them for across the kitchen as he tightened hers too. He then took his left hand and took a major handful of her ass. He jiggled it around as he played with it, morphing it into all kinds of ways as he normally did. Nothing new there.

"Here you are, dear. Breakfast is served." She moved away from him for a moment, set Derrick's breakfast on the table, and sat in the seat across from me. She went on her phone as I watched Derrick's arms reached around her, aiming for her chest. He gripped both her tits, shook them around a bit, and then bobbed them up and down.

"Nice tits, Mom." He said from behind her.

"Thank you, dear." She responded naturally. "Now eat your breakfast before it gets cold."

Derrick flew around the corner of the table and didn't even sit down before beginning to inhale it. He polished the plate off like a vacuum cleaner in less than a minute and then looked at us. He admired our bodies, which was kind of weird, but its whatever.

"Okay, thank you breakfast, Mom. I'm going to head back upstairs." I got up from the seat and walked but Derrick, my tight little ass swaying as I did so.

"Oh, no no no." Derrick said. He grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me back into the kitchen. He pushed me stomach first into the kitchen table and began playing with my breasts from behind.

"On second thought, I think I can hang out here for a little longer." Derrick mushes my titties together like play dough as he feels them up. He has one of the strongest grips I've ever felt on me, and it was even turning me on a little. I've always liked being groped, but like this? This was a whole new level of excitement. He suddenly spun me around, keeping me pinned against the table top, and grabbed my shirt. He pulled it over my head, and began playing with my bare melons. I simply stood there, letting him have his way with me, while I watched his facial expressions. He looked like his never seen boobs before, like his never ever played with mine. Whatever, if he wanted to pretend its his first time, who am I to stop him.

"Having fun, buddy?" I asked him.

He snapped his head up to look at me, like I just broke him out of some kind of trace. "Oh, um, yeah I am."

"Cool, I guess let me know when you're done."

"I'm done with sqeezing your tits."

"OK then, I'm gonna go upstairs now."

"No, wait! One quick thing." I stood still in front of him. "Can you give me a... um..."

"Come on man, spit it out." I pushed.

"A... Blowjob?"

Did he even have to ask? "Yeah, sure." I dropped to my knees and pulled down his basketball shorts. He already was pitching a tent in his pants, so the boxers were tougher to get off. Once I revealed his already throbbing four incher, I jammed it down my throat and began pleasing it. As I threw it back in my mouth I wondered why Derrick was acting so strangely. Like, who hasn't gotten a blowjob from their step-sister before? People online in porn do it all the time, so what's the problem?

Never mind that, I needed to focus on trying to make him cum. I jacked and sucked on his cock for about ten minutes, all while looking up at him like a good little slut. He had the most relaxing look on his face, and it only made me want to go faster. I start moving at twice the speed, awaiting his string semen to be sent down my throat. That's when he does something a little unexpected.

He takes a handful of my pink hair, drags my head away from his cock for a moment, and forces me to the kitchen floor. He lays me on my back and opens my legs. I laying there watching him as he peels off my tight little panties, revealing my pleasure hole. "Oh shit, step-bro. Are you gonna fuck me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I am gonna fuck you. I'm gonna cum both in and all over you when I'm done, too." He said sternly.

I don't know where this side of my bro came from, but I was willing to let him do whatever he wanted. "Fuck yeah! Sex on the kitchen floor, lets do it!"

"Alright then. Get ready." Ready I was. He took me by my hips and lined up is dick. Once ready, he crammed it into me, and began shoving it through my body. I started moaning with every stride, showing him how great his dick really was. He held my right leg by the sock and submerged my left, leaving no room to escape. I loved being into any position while my step-bro fucks me silly in front of our mom! I was enjoying this, and by the look on his face, Derrick was too.

"Fuck fuck fuck FUCK!" I shouted as my brother went deeper and deeper. I let my head hit the floor and looked up towards the ceiling, making eye contact with my mom as she was fingering herself.

"Grace, I'm gonna cum!" Derrick shouted out, still thrusting. Then I saw his face light up. "You should beg for my cum, since your cool with it being all over you and stuff."

Damn, what a smart idea. "Yes, yes, yes you're right! Please cum in me, I want it so bad! I want it in my pussy, on my tits, in my mouth, even in my hair! I want to be covered in you, like a good girl! Please!" I begged, and that seemed to be his breaking point. He shot some of his load into me, filling me up with cum just as I asked. He pulled out, and fired multiple bursts across my body. He did everything I asked, cumming on my tits, my face, and even getting some of it in my hair. I caught as much of it as I could on my sweaty body, and just laid there covered in it for a moment. Meanwhile, Derrick stood, his dick still wet, and looked over his freshly fucked prize.

Derrick laughed to himself, then look over at Mom. "You like watching that?" He asked her.

"Oh yes, I certainly did." She responded. "In fact, I almost wish it was me instead!"

"Don't worry, you'll have your chance. But for now, here's what's going to happen. Mom, you and I are going to go upstairs to my bedroom. We'll remove you of your clothes and you'll suck my dick too when we get up there, got it?"

"Oh yes, I understand completely!" She said cheerfully.

"Meanwhile, Grace, you are going to clean yourself off, wipe up the floor and take care of the breakfast dishes. When you're done all that, you can come join us upstairs, understood?"

"Yea, sure, whatever." I kinda like when he commands me like this. I'll have to let him do this more often.

"Oh, and from now on, Grace, you'll refer to me as Daddy."

"Sure Daddy, whatever makes you happy." I say. With that, Mom follows Daddy upstairs and I start with the assignments Daddy told me to do.

***

"Ah good, Grace, you're here." Daddy says as I enter his bedroom. His sitting there completely nude, with my Mom's head between his legs. She is also naked. "Go ahead and get on your knees."

"Yes, Daddy." I say, kneeling before him once again.

"You too, bitch. Kneel next to your daughter."

"Yes, Master." My Mom says, fixing her position to be next to me.

"Now, both of you press your tits together and look at me."

We comply, mainly because we had no reason not too.

I feel my mom's puffy nipples push up against mine as we look up at Daddy. He laughs at us, and snaps a photo us. "I think the three of us are going to have lots of fun."

I certainly hope so, I loved having fun with Daddy!

Whats next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)