More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by A.M Earlybird A.M Earlybird

So what do you do?

Grab your Map

You had prepared well you even brought a map with you to search different locations.

To the north is downtown where boundless supplies are sure to be at. Its also bound to be where a lot of infected are too. Might be best to stay away from that place.

To the south there are a couple farms on the countryside. There probably wont be that many infected to get in your way. And a farm is a great place to get all you need. But the locals might not be so eager to give their crops to a random stranger.

To the east is a mountain with a ski lodge on it. Might be a good place to hide out from infected. You can't stay hold up in this bunker. But a ski lodge might not have the supplies your looking for.

West is the coast about 3 miles away. There might be boats that you can sail away with to kiss land goodbye. You don't know if the zombies can swim or not but its worth a try. Youi could also make do with seafood. But people might have had the same idea you have. By the time you get there there might not be any boats at all.

So what's it gonna be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)