More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SassySquatch SassySquatch

Do you play the video?

Grab the phone and press play.

As you grab his phone and press play it’s starts with a view of his bed. In the shot you can see Jamal laying down with his legs spread and a girl riding him with her ass facing the camera. The framing only allows for her to be seen from mid back and bellow, but that is all it takes for you to feel the blood rushing to your groin from watching. The girl has a juicy white ass that bounces around on Jamal, spreading just enough each time for you to see her asshole. Compared to Jamal’s large frame, she looks small and petite, but that ass most certainly is not.

“God DAMN! Where’d you find an ass like that?” You ask him as he watch’s on with the biggest grin you’ve ever seen from him. As he reaches over and takes the phone back he laughs. “Hahaha you’d be surprised man, there’s hoes like this everywhere out there, you just gotta know where to look”

As you sit there thinking about what you just watched you couldn’t help but think about Amy, wondering if she’d be willing to ride you like that slut in the video was riding Jamal. Your sex life with Amy wasn’t totally vanilla, but it wasn’t exactly exciting either. “Damn J that’s awesome, I can’t believe you’re pulling chicks that good! I wish Amy would be that wild sometimes haha” you reply in a nervous laugh.

“Hell man you should try asking her, she might surprise you” Jamal says with a wink, as if you hadn’t already asked her a hundred times for sex like that only to be turned down. Then as if on cue, you can hear Amy’s keys jingling in the door before unlocking it with a long slow creek.

What does she see when she comes in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)