More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Do you get her attention or hide in the purse waiting for a time to escape?

Grab her finger.

You go hug her giant finger and let yourself be lifted from the ground when she removes her hand to see what it is.

"Oh My God there's something in my purse! It looks like a naked boy.... Johnathan is that you? Why are you so small and why are you hiding naked in my purse? " she asks you after freaking out a bit thinking you might be a mouse.

"Yes Helen it is me, can you hide me from view while I explain. I don't want others to see me like that." you reply to her.

She looks around and surely enough there are a few other people in the street, she has to figure out a way to talk to you without raising suspicion. She puts on her ear buds but without plugging them in and then drop you gently in on of the only places you would be close enough for her to hear you without having to scream.

In her deep cleavage stuck between her huge boobs with only your head sticking out. The pressure from her warm soft flesh is enough to make you unable to move or escape but not enough to crush you. It is a place you often dreamed of being but not quite so literally.

"Listen Helen, it will sound crazy but your already talking to a doll sized boy. As I walked in the streets I fell into a hole in reality and met some sort of entity calling itself the Guardian Of Destiny. Because I wasn't in my universe during an update I was deleted and to apologize he sent me back to another one. The thing is there seems to be a bug, I woke up looking like that in your purse a few minutes ago without more clues as to why he made me that way or put me there. " you explain to her.

"You love me? (you look at her in shock, sure you had a bit of a crush on her but were always really discreet about it.) I know it two ways, first I can feel that you are really happy being where you are (your hard dick was brushing on the flesh between her tits.) , second if you love me it makes sense. You see, being small I have complexes about my size and I really think I couldn't love a man that is a lot taller than me, smaller would be even better. If he saw that you wanted to be liked by me in your mind and went overboard it explains why this happened." she explains.

You have no idea how to explain this to others, it is really a feature of luck that she believes you at all. You have to figure out what to do now.

"I was on my way but I guess I will have to take you with me now. " she tells you.

Where was she going?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)