More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by maguppy puppy maguppy puppy

Where are you going to sit?

Grab a seat next to Doctor McKenzie.

You walk up to the buxom brunette's table, deciding that you want see if she's really as cold as Scruffy told you she was. Setting your lunch bag on the table you ask, "If this seat taken?"

Dr. McKenzie looks up at you and seems annoyed. "I prefer to sit alone at lunch so I can read in peace," she says. She looks back down to her book and you see her nostrils flare as she catches a whiff of your body spray. She looks back up and smiles. "But I suppose that you can sit with me, as long as you aren't too loud."

You grin as you take your seat. This stuff really does work on the ladies, you think to yourself. "By the way," you say, "I'm John."

"I'm Dr. McKenzie, but you can call me Lindsey," she says with a smile.

You start to eat your lunch, noticing that the doctor is starting to look flushed and is starting to touch her hair. She keeps her hair up in a bun, but you think that she would be even more attractive if she let it hang down. You keep glancing at her lab coat, wondering what she looks like without it. Beneath the coat you can see the outline of her large bust.

"Excuse me," she says, interrupting you daydreaming, "but I forgot to bring my lunch today. Could I have your banana?"

"Sure," you say as you hand her the banana, happy to share your lunch. You watch as she peels the fruit and sticks it into her mouth while she keeps eye contact with you.

She takes half of the banana in her mouth and then slides it back out again, gently biting off the tip. "You know, there's nothing I enjoy more than a nice big banana," she says to you with a sultry grin. "It really fills me up..."

"I'll bet," you say, grinning at her obvious innuendo.

She slides her chair a little closer to you and says, "Today's your first day here at Biogenetech, isn't it?"

"Yeah, I just started today."

She takes your hand and stands up. "Well, I think that it's about time that you had a tour of the plant. Let me show you around..."

You stand up and follow her, leaving your half uneaten lunch on the table. "So... Where are we going first," you ask.

Where does Lindsey take you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)