More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by little.cindy little.cindy

Where will you begin?

Grab a bite at the gym-adjacent cafe

It's never a good idea to flirt on an empty stomach, so you head over to the cafe next to the gym to grab a bite before your workout. As you step up to the line you hear your friend Jess behind you.

"Hey!" She says, and you turn, smiling. She's in her usual skimpy, strappy top with a short skirt. You can never figure out how she can show so much cleavage when she has so much less than you.

"Hey, Jess, what brings you here?" You step over and she comes up next to you in line, pulling her short, blonde hair behind one ear. You eye her non-existent panty-line and wonder if she's broken her pattern and is wearing underwear today.

"Oh, food, I suppose." She shrugs. "Unlike some people I actually work for a living. Although, I suppose I could get away with blowing off today if I had a good excuse..." She grins at you.

Jess has always been a wild one, and your adventures with her turn out... exciting. But sometimes it's easier to go it alone, and, being the responsible person you are, you'd hate to make her skip out on work.

Hang out with Jess today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)