More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Caelum83 Caelum83

What do you see inside?

Gordon caught by your target. And a woman.

"Ah, look who is coming to. Mr Gordon, am I right?” a skinny man with a short beard and a sharp face said with a British accent. A woman standing next to him said with a smooth voice “That’s Jim alright. Ever the hero. At least that is what he seems to think.”. The man asked “Do you know him, dear?” to which the woman answered “We used to date, but he choose work over us and then shot my husband on our wedding day.”. The man smiled wickedly and said “O...my…”. Gordon woke up slowly, noticing he was tied to a chair standing in the middle of the livingroom of a well decorated apartment. As he looked around he saw some guards in suits with submachine guns in their hands. Then a British voice called him to attention. “Mr Gordon, so glad to make your acquaintance. I heard a lot of great stories about you. If even only half would be true, we’d have a spectacular and dangerous guest in our midst. Tell me, why are you here?”. Gordon looked up a bit groggy and felt a painful spot on the back of his head searing. “Who the hell are you?” Gordon grunted. “Now, Jim, it’s not nice to answer a question with a question.” the woman said. Recognising the voice, Gordon turned towards the source and asked “Lee?”. “Seems you have found me, Jim.” the woman with long straight black hair, dressed in a long black satin dress with a low cut decolate and dark eyeshadow, said “Well, shouldn’t be surprised with Gotham’s number 1 detective, I suppose.”.

Gordon looked at her questioningly and asked “Lee, why? What are you doing here?”. Then the man answered “Because she is mine. I must admit, I didn’t knew the deeper reasons why she was so easily manipulated. People with grudges are more malleable and controlled. But knowing now that her love killed her other love, makes it so much clearer.”. “What have you done to her,....?” Gordon grunted. “Kilgrave. You can call me Kilgrave. And I got special….powers, that let me control people.”. Killgrave walked towards Lee and and brushed her hair with his fingers. “The more anger and confusion lies in their hearts, the easier it is to bring them under my spell. And I really like confused, angry, POWERFUL women specificly, don’t I, my dear?” Kilgrave half whispered in Lee’s ear.

Lee closed her eyes as he did, then opened them as she looked Gordon straight in the eyes and nodded. “Lee, snap out of it! You are better and stronger than this.” Gordon begged. But Lee broke out in anger “Better than what? I AM this, James! I wasn’t strong enough to persuade you to be with me, I wasn’t strong enough to keep Mario safe, but at this moment I finally feel safe myself, like this is the place I belong. Everything has been you fault, Jim! Even this. Why did you had to come after me? We are done. Over!” Gordon looked at her worryingly. “Please, Lee, this isn’t you…” he started, but Leslie jumped forward and planted her hands on the armrests of Gordon’s chair so that their faces were only centimeters apart.

“Don’t, Jim! Just don’t. I don’t belong to you anymore.” Lee said, softly, while her eyes darted all over Gordon’s face. “Not my mind…”. She slowly grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up to her ass, while Gordon looked at her confused. “...not my body…”. She hooked her thumbs behind the elastics of the panties and pulled them down until they fell to her ankles, still keeping her back bend. Then, while Lee put her hands back on the rests, Killgrave stepped behind her and undid the belt and buttons of his confection trouser, which fell to the ground behind Lee’s panties. Gordon looked up towards Kilgrave, who looked back menacing and triumphant, then back to Lee, while in the meantime kept janking on the binds that held them to the chair. “Lee, no… Don’t… Come on, Lee… this isn’t you!” Gordon begged her.

But she only kept looking in his eyes, forcing him to look back at hers as she used to do when they were making love. Even when Kilgrave entered her, Gordon saw the same expression of tenderness as when they made love, heard her breath stoke as when he would enter her womanhood. But it wasn’t him she let inside of her. It wasn’t him that she moaned about as she felt her lips swelling, her clit hardening and her juices flowing. She saw the pain in Gordon’s eyes as he shook his head and started to open his mouth. But she spoke sooner.

Between the soft moaning and with the sound of flash slapping against eachother, she said “It’s over….I am...giving myself to another….in front of you...I can’t make the message...any clearer.” Steadily a light film of sweat appeared on the tanned skin of the ME and hands slid under the top of her dress, scooping out her firm and round tan breasts. Gordon knew them all too well, enjoyed the taste and feel of them, the way they swayed in front of his eyes as Lee bounced on his cock. But now, they bounced only to show what he had lost. Slowly Lee got pushed forwards until her head was next to Gordon’s ear, her breasts rolled against his chest and she held her arms around his head and shoulder to steady herself as she breathed heavily and moaned loudly close to Gordon’s ear.

Gordon couldn’t get a word out of his throat and felt weak as the love of his life ‘freely’ let herself get taken in his embrace. He smelled her sex and other personal odors as she held onto him, but she only did it to support herself to receive Killgrave’s pumping. After enough moaning and bumping into her former lover, Lee put her hands against Jim Gordon’s shoulders and pushed against the pumping, steadying herself as she looked in Jim’s eyes. Gordon knew this face all too well.

He whispered to her “You would really do this….?” and then her body shook uncontrollably, her eyes rolling up and her arms lost the strength to steady herself, making her fall against Gordon’s shoulders again. Gordon felt her whole body spasm against his, then felt her pelvis scraped over his leg, letting him know Killgrave had left her. But the messages couldn’t be any louder. She definitely didn’t belong to him anymore the way she was now. Slowly Lee rose from his leg, leaving a wet stain where her labia just rested.

She stepped backwards into Killgrave's arms while she kept looking down on Gordon. Killgrave grabbed her dress and pulled it down, letting it fall to the ground, leaving Lee fully naked and showing off her sweaty body and the wet lips of her pussy. Gordon now only wanted her soul for his own again, her body hot for him again, her cunt wet from the thought of him, but none was his anymore. She was led by her right arm towards the window to her right by Killgrave who kept walking behind her. She walked gracefully towards the window until she stood in front of it, everything from her knees up seeable for Gotham City, but she didn't care.

After a bit she felt a hand on her back and shoulder, the first pushing her towards the window, while the other pulled her back. Her left leg was raised and put on the window frame. With her left cheek and her breasts mashed against the glass, her left leg up and her cunt opened, she got entered again from the back and the pumping inside her started again. And with it, the moaning and breathing.

Selina couldn’t believe what happened the last 15 minutes, but this was beyond everything she had ever experienced. She had a clear view of the hard dark nipples and big areolas pushed and rubbing against the window. If she looked down, she could see a dick sliding between the woman’s thick pink lips. And she could clearly hear her moaning against the glass. O my god, what the hell was happening?

You were also flabbergasted. What just happened here? Fuck, that woman is hot. That Killgrave dude is dangerous if he can control people like this. She sounded really good. We really should break this Lee from that spell. Wonder how her pussy felt. Then you heard soft breathing coming from the other side of the fire escape. You grinned and said to yourself “Well, can’t really blame her.” when you saw Selina was on her knees now and had put one hand down her trousers, which was moving in rapid motions. The hardon in your own pants started to get uncomfortable in your current position, so you moved a bit.

The same time she saw you moving, Selina remembered she was not alone and directly stopped her movement. You looked at each other for a moment, hearing only Lee moaning and her body moving against the window. The Selina grabbed all her courage and whispered just so you could hear “I couldn’t help myself. Bite me!”. You looked at her, then slowly undid your trousers, making Selina cautiously looking at what you were doing. Then you pulled out your hard cock, making her eyes grow wide. As an extra explanation, you start stroking your dick and motion to her trousers.

She got the message of you not caring what she did and as a gesture of goodwill, you tried to comfort her by doing the same thing. As you softly stroke your dick, you saw her hand leave her trousers, making you feel awkward, but then directly she opened her trousers too, showing you her white panties with blue stripes. Then she looked you in the eyes as she slowly hooked her left thumb in her panties and pulled them down, showing you her young pussy with soft pubes. Holding her panties down with her left hand, and keeping her eyes locked on you and your dick, she used her right hand to work on herself again.

First slowly, but after a while she started to breath softly again and her hand was up to speed. Now you were both looking at each other switching your eyes between the other’s face and hand. You saw that there was embarrassment on her face, but both her sexdrive and excitement were way more powerful. And though she blushed a lot and sometimes looked away when she saw you looking her in the eyes with attraction, lust and amazement, she couldn’t deny your attention helped her getting in the sweet spot where she needed to be if she would hope to get off on this.

Even with Lee’s full nudeness in plain sight and her getting stabbed in her cunt close to the window, that was only background noise and action. Sitting towards another and getting off of each other's horniness and this hot and dangerous situation, it made both of you rock hard and superwet. Selina was now really pistoning herself, sometimes a loose spasm rippling over her body. Suddenly she bit her underlip tightly and rose on her knees as her face almost looked as if she would burst into tears any moment now. She nodded firmly a few times and then she pushed in her fingers deeply, grabbed her panties tightly as she pushed them down and came hard.

Shaking all over, she bit her lip hard enough to draw blood and looked at you with part embarrassment and part relieve. Her shaking, together with herself throwing down her defences and looking at you as she opens to you her womanhood and other hidden things, was too much for you and with your dick pointed in Selina’s direction, you fire your load. Sitting only a window’s width from each other, the first shot hit surprised her as a warm splat hit her face right under her right eye. The next shots hit the fire escape in front of her.

First, it looked like she would be angry. Then slowly she started to giggle, making an impressed face. Deep inside she was a bit proud of herself, making her the reason you shout the distance. She the looked at you coyly and swept the cum of her face with her finger and put that finger deep in her mouth, smiling as she sucked it clean. Finally she licked her lips and giggled. Without warning, she let er panty slide back over her pussy and closet her trousers up.

Lee in the meantime was pulled back from the window and was riding Killgrave on the table in front of Gordon. Killgrave has pulled Lee back without pulling out of Lee, positioning themselves so, that Killgrave sat on the table, Lee was faced towards Gordon and Killgrave her back. Lee looked at Gordon as she moaned and sighed while she move her hips as a professional dancer. “Fuck, she is awesome!” Killgrave yelled, making Lee laugh proudly.

“All for you, babe!” she yelled. “You make me fucking feel so gooooooooood!” she kirred loudly, throwing her head back. “Never ever felt cock this good inside my cunt. Don’t ever take it out of me!” she yelled, words pronounced with each bounce as she bumped up and down like a real pornstar. Selina already crawled under the window towards you and directly attacked the fingers of your right hand, cleaning them and giggled as she let you smell and taste her own right hand. Feeling safe with you, she curled up against you and said “thank you”, before letting you fully understand there is no continuation nor a second time this would be happening.

She then looked back inside, seeing Lee grabbing her hair as she got pushed up by Killgrave’s hips. Then his hips uncontrollably pushed upwards, trying to insert his cock as deep inside the tanned female as possible, advancing deep enough inside to shoot his cum deep inside the ME’s womb. Lee cried loudly as she started shaking, adding her orgasm to his. It was silent after her orgasm had subsided apart from her breathing as she laid back on top of Killgrave, her legs spread to show off the still inserted dick in her cunt, pumping seed into her from time to time when she contracts on him.

After a while, Killgrave rolled her off of him and onto the table, where she curled up and rested. Killgrave got up, got dressed and made his way towards the door. When walking past Gordon, he said menacingly “She is mine. She and the virus are.”. Then he walked out of the room, leaving him, 2 guards and a worn out Lee in the room.

Time to act or wait for a bit longer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)