More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Let the games begin...

Gordon Kane, Lvl 1 player

Gordon was never one to act upon the depravities he had harbored in his heart. He had always been shy and socially awkward, having grown up under the feet of very aggressive and demanding parents. Now that he was pushing beyond 30, looking stocky and unattractive, he had thrown in the towel on doing anything more ambitious than living his life away from the spotlight and in the day to day. Meek minded. Slow on the take. An all around nice guy. Inside, however, he yearned to be far more than that, as his fantasies of letting his ever explosive libido go out of control was something he often jerked off to. He fantasized about having an army of hot blondes all asking for his cum. He fantasized about all sorts of women with amazing tits eagerly throwing their wet pussies over his stiff cock on a whim. Every porn session was an exercise in excess as his nymphomaniacal subconscious mind went on overdrive, visualizing his ideal sort of slut of the day pumping her holes over his rod, worshiping it, begging for it, obsessing over it and taking every hot shot of sperm with a huge happy smile.

It so happened that it was during one of these night time sessions when the powers that be turned the world upside down. He felt something inside him snap as he stroked out his latest load hard, blanking out from the pleasure as a deep sensation of urgency overwhelmed him. When he would usually make sure the mess he made was controlled and cleanable, this time around the jet stream of spunk splattered all over his keyboard and on the floor. His hand continued to slide up and down his still rock hard shaft, seemingly unable to stop even as his grunting and spasming eventually settled down. His mind had gone elsewhere, as if he had just been spirited away into another world where he no longer had to hide anything, or control himself from doing something unbecoming of the man he used to be. The barrier between reality and fantasy had suddenly been torn down, and the sex crazed beast within had been unleashed. He got out of his chair, not bothering to put his boxers back on, and walked straight out the front door of his one storey house.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)