More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

“ WHAT OTHER TALES OF THE SMUT-VERSE BEGINS?”

Goon life

Tits A$E your hubby buddy, just thinking of you I can’t wait to rebuild our life together . I want us to live in loving harmony together for real. The future is the future and the past is the past. What has been is done, and what will be will be. Just like the day comes when I come home to you . Which will be sooner than later only a small bid ahead love always. 1-23-22

I’ll grab that face kissing you roughly then at the same time I’ll tear that clothing off stripping that ass naked. Then I’ll carry that sexy body to the bedroom dropping it on a bed with a thud, I’ll then get on my knees on the floor before I plant my face into that tight little love spot giving it kisses before lapping it up with greedy licks of my tongue, my fingers coming to rub on that clit as I suck on that pretty pussy munching on it until you bust all over yourself with a nonstop trembling gasping moan. I then lay down relaxing back kicking out my legs as I come to flip you onto your stomach, before I clutch that head of yours my fingers coming to dig into that scalp, as I stuff that head down hearing you gulp for breath in a rush, before my cock packages itself into your gorgeous mouth.

I slowly feed you cock inch by inch making you gag it down in a massive deep throating, before I set your head to a slow gulping pace working that dome to a nonstop bobble, truly enjoying the warm tingling sensational pleasure I feel as you devour my cock up and down, I finally snap that head upwards forcing my dick to pop out of your mouth, my fist nonetheless clutching into a tangle fist of your hair, as my tongue slithers down that throat are faces interlocking in a wet smothering passionate French kissing.

I suddenly in a quickness of movement position you into your back folding both them legs into a tight packaging onto my shoulders, your eyes going wide as you come to moan out in pain felt pleasure for my cock slowly slides into your tight warm wet pussy, it’s inner walls clutching onto my perfect cock, causing me to shudder in pleasure and forcing a moan from me as I pack myself fully into you in one long thrusting of my hips, my cock now buried into that tight little pussy.

We lock eyes as I hover over you sucking on your mouth and its lips , as I also slide my cock back and forward working that pussy in steady rhythm, however I begin to rock that sexy body of yours under me more fast and violently pounding into that little wet pussy , forcing you to grasp onto my sweaty shoulder with both of your hands , my cock stretching and abusing that pussy with each pounding punishment i give by slamming into you, I truly In a savage style of work that pretty womanly body of yours to my will beating that pussy up with no compassion , your loud pleading moans bringing a sexual raging desire out of me , your fingers rubbing into your clit, as you cup my face with your other hand kissing me nonstop feeling me shake with pleasure , before I finally come to bust a huge load of nut into you , forcing a shaking gasping moan of pleasure from you and simultaneously orgasms out of us , each of us now covered in sweat and reeking of sex as we kiss , then smoke a cigarette then come to lay down in a cuddle , falling into a deep loving sleep in each others arms soon after.

Hope you like it baby love husband A$E

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)