More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Marauderr Marauderr

What did Amira find to wear for the day?

Good news and bad news

Starting with her undergarments, Amira was relieved. While her full wardrobe was not available, she nonetheless had a pair of high-cut brief panties to wear. It didn't provide the usual "protection" of her preferred underwear, but the pastel-pink panties would suffice.

"Okay, good start" Amira thought go herself. "Now, where's the br..."

Her mind stopped as she dug through her top drawer. This couldn't be happening, could it? Somehow, Amira's usual laziness has combined with fate itself, as there was not a single bra in place. At this point, hygiene took a backseat to modesty, and Amira decided any dirty bra would do. As she went to her laundry, another mini-catastrophe occurred. She realized her mother uncharacteristically started her laundry that morning before she left work work. Unfortunately for Amira, her mother started it, but did not finish. Her entire collection of bras laid clean (but soaked) in the washer.

Now, Amira was on the verge of screaming, and it wasn't even 8 AM.

"Shit! It's almost 8. I'm so late!"

Amira's journey only left her in her underwear, so she finally decided to ditch the bra idea and get changed. Luckily all her laundry wasn't done, so she picked out what she could from the dirty clothing pile. In hindsight, Amira wished she was more careful, but in the end she got a pair of black leggings, a small, gray tank top that didn't reach past her belly button, and a longer, completely transparent white long-sleeved shirt. Amira threw everything on, and rushed to her car to drive to school.

Amira didn't even check to see if she was presentable. As her adrenaline rushed through her, she sped into the parking lot and sprinted into the school. At this point it fully dawned on Amira that she was bra-less, her large breasts were jiggling like in a parody movie. But she couldn't be late, one more tardy meant after school detention, and she wasn't staying in school a minute longer then necessary today.

Did she make it to class in time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)