More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lifelover Lifelover

What happens next?

Good luck from an old friend

Less than a second after walking out you hear a fammiler voice yell, "John!!!!!".

You snicker to yourself as you turn to see your best friend in the whole world, TenTen, running straight for you.

"TenTen! What's going on?" You smile brightly at her. You and TenTen have been friends since you were little. Truth be told, she was the reason you even wanted to become a Ninja in the first place. Seeing her first start training inspired you to become a Ninja so you could fight by her side.

As the years went by, you slowly began to notice more and more, that your friend, was incredibly hot. So much so that she was more often then not in your fantasies used in one of your many "sessions" as you called them. Her breast size must be around a b-cup and she had a nice tight ass.

"Today's your first real day as a Genin right? I had to come wish you luck!" She gives you one of her beautiful smiles that make your heart melt (and your dick harden).

You blush heavily, "Thanks TenTen. I just hope I'll be able to become as strong as you as you are".

She then does something unexpected, she gives a soft kiss on the cheek. "John, I believe with all my heart that you will become a great Ninja".

Before you can even try to piece together what just happened, TenTen's teammates arrive at the end of the street.

"Oh sorry John, I have to go. But let's meet up later today. I wanna hear all about your first day!"

TenTen runs down the street to her team before turning back to you and waving goodbye.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)