More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Lifelover Lifelover

What happens next?

Walking in a daze and making it to the academy

You spend the rest of the walk to the academy in a daze. A daze induced by TenTen's kiss. You walk with a deep blush while rubbing the cheek TenTen kissed with a blissful smile on your face.

"Hehe, TenTen kissed me~" you say to yourself.

Though your daze is interrupted by a strange sight up ahead. You see the two famous rivals, Ino and Sakura, walk next to each other while arguing.

You sigh, "Somethings never change huh?"

These two have been at each other's throats for as long as you can remember. You used to have a crush on the cute pink haired Sakura as a kid. But were turned off due to her obsession of Sasuke Uchiha. It was always, Sasuke THIS and Sasuke THAT. So frustrating for your kid self who tried desperately to get Sakura's attention.

As for Ino, she was just as obsessed with Sasuke as Sakura. The two of you haven't talked that much. Her bitchy attitude was almost as annoying as her obsession. Though you have always thought that Ino was pretty hot.

Both female ninjas had the same tight ass that TenTen had, maybe a bit smaller than TenTen. The biggest difference was in bust. Sakura is as flat as her forehead is big. Ino on the other hand probably had the biggest breast out of all your previous classmates. You're guessing a C-cup.

You silently followed the girls, while takimg a few glance at their ass when ever possible.

You follow them till the three of you end up the academy. Once you make it to the classroom the girls immediately flock to Sasuke Uchiha.

You aren't the biggest fan of Sasuke. You find his attitude and cockiness down right irritating. It doesn't help that every time you tried to spare with him, it always ended with your ass on the floor.

You try to hold back a laugh as you see Naruto Uzumaki get right up in Sasuke's face. For some reason it's funny seeing Naruto try so hard to look cool.

You're a match bigger fan of Naruto than Sasuke. While the two of you haven't chatted much, you enjoy seeing his determination and can't help finding it spreading on to yourself. When he originally failed the final exam at the academy you considered tutoring him so that he could pass next year. You felt bad for him, no one in the village seemed to like him except Iruka and Third Hokage. He doesn't have any parents either, so it must get lonely for him.

"Hopefully", you think to yourself, "he'll get some good teammates".

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)