More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sailor Z sailor Z

.

Good Old-Fashioned Rope

I walked over to the wall, where several of my more commonly used implements of restraint were hung, and took a sturdy coil of rope from its hook. As I returned to the center of the room and knelt down beside my new plaything, I measured out half of the rope's length with practiced ease. I pressed Cassie flat on her back, and allowed my eyes a moment to wonder over her tight curves once more. The urge to touch and play with her shapely breasts as they rose and fell ever-so-slightly with each breath she took was almost too much to resist, but I knew that if I wanted to finish by the time the chloroform wore off, I'd need to work fast.

I began by slipping the middle of the rope under her head, and tying it in the front around her slender neck, just tight enough to be uncomfortable without interfering with her breathing. As I twisted and turned her lithe form, binding her body with an expertise that only experience can bring, I couldn?t help but think of her like a beautiful doll. My perfect little dolly, existing for the sole purpose of my amusement. I felt a familiar wet heat begin to build between my legs as I imagined all of the fun games I could play with my new toy.

A smirk crossed my face as I tightened the final knot. I had woven the rope into an effective harness that wrapped tightly around her body above, below, and between her breasts, squeezing them snuggly. The rope then traveled from between her breasts, down her flat stomach to her waist, where it wrapped around her again like a belt. From there the two ends of rope parted to either side of her well groomed womanhood and were pulled taught into her pelvis and inner thighs as they made there way around back. The rope directly on either side of her labia was tied into thick, bulging knots. It then continued to spread apart as it traveled around back, digging into her toned ass cheeks as the two threads moved towards the rope around her waist. From two knots at her waist each end of rope converged once more to securely bind her arms horizontally behind her back, before finally making their way up, through the rope around her neck, and tying off back down between her shoulders with a good amount of rope length left.

I tossed the remaining rope up and over a large hook in the ceiling, then pulled the hanging ends down, lifting Cassie off the ground with my make shift pulley. The rope strained and dug into her soft flesh as it fought against gravity to lift her into the air like an ascending angel. It took all of my strength to keep her full weight suspended as I finally tied off the ends of the rope to a support secured to the floor. I took a moment to catch my breath as I admired her nude, tightly bound form hanging vertically in the air, just high enough to keep her feet off the ground. The final step was to tie her ankles to two secure weights spread several feet apart beneath her. I gave these ropes enough slack to allow her some range of movement, but not enough to swing, kick, or completely close her legs.

As I stood up with the satisfaction of a job well done, a soft moan escaped my captive?s lips. I cupped her chin and lifted her head to see her eyelids fluttering gently. She looked so adorably helpless! There was no doubt she would be awake soon. The question was, should I begin her obedience training immediately, or should I satisfy myself with her helpless body first, while she still had the will, but not the freedom of movement, to resist?

What will happen when Cassie wakes up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)