More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DamianFreeUseLover669 DamianFreeUseLover669

Disney Shows

Good Luck Charlie

19 year old cam girl Teddy Duncan makes a video diary for her unborn baby sister, Charlie, on how to deal with life as well as their wacky incestuous family, which includes...

Amy - Their mom. A somewhat narcissistic but dutiful mother, housewife and MILF pornstar who in her youth was the biggest slut in town and is teaching Teddy on how to follow in her footsteps of being the town bicycle.

Bob - Their dad. An overweight exterminator who has a habit of knocking up his female clients, even if they're married.

PJ - Their older brother. He can often be awkward, careless and childish but does have is his moments of creative genius. He's also a great cook, drummer and ladies man with a dick that's slightly bigger than his father's.

Gabe - Their younger brother. A troublemaker who just turned 18 so on top of being a juvenile delinquent he's also incredibly horny!

Along with a plethora of recurring characters that include...

Ivy - Teddy's thicc black girlfriend & partner in crime who sends more time at the Duncan house than her own.

Spencer - A popular jock and man-whore who Teddy has a crush on and later an on-again, off-again relationship with.

Emmett - PJ's black best friend and bandmate. He has a one-sided attraction towards Teddy, though she constantly rejects him no matter how many times he fucks her with his enormous BBC!

Mrs. Dabney - The Duncan's bitchy MILF of a neighbor who is often the target of Gabe's "pranks"

Skylar - Teddy's best friend and PJ's dumb bimbo girlfriend with an extremely overprotective father.

Seasons

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)