More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Gomra the Barbarian Woman

Gomra lived in the frozen southern mountains with her people, the tribal men and women known as the Vesinu. They lived in one of the harshest realms in the known world. This had made them a powerful and feared people, rough and wild with ancient customs and traditions.

Gomra had always wanted to be a warrior. She was one of the largest girls in her tribe, and showed a natural affinity for the sword. By the time she was 25 she was one of the greatest fighters of her people. She was incredibly strong, skilled with sword or club. On raids to the northern land she'd defeated countless soldiers in their searches for plunder. The brawny red head was known and feared by many.

Yet, Gomra was still a woman, and had needs. But, she intimidated men so much they never pursued her. This left her in a strange position. Despite being a mighty warrior she was still very naive and shy. She was a virgin, and blushed at the mere mention of romance. She could face a horned tiger unarmed, but was unable to get the courage to ask a man to spend the night with her. She worried she was too fit, too strong and not womanly enough.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)